Equestrian historia

Started by Blues-Music, 2013 May 22, 14:22:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

2013 May 22, 14:22:27 Last Edit: 2013 May 24, 05:07:35 by Blues-Music
The site is complete: http://equestrian-hisoria.webs.com/
Boring description.

For every single fictional show/book/movie/whatever I come across I get really hyped up about its .... Well pretty much everything. Geography , biology , and even science. MLP is no exception!

So what is this thread about you ask? Well it's about a historia of the show. It's actually right there in the title I have no idea how you couldn't spot that.

Why I made this thread

Anyway enough boring talk here is the reason I made this thread: Like I said in the first few lines I am a fiction fanatic. Those of you who didn't read well enough would think i'l be talking about how the show began , or previous generations of the show. However since I do not have a barf bag with me I will not talk about previous generations (AKA they are irrelevant to whatever happens in this show.). I'm going to talk about the everything of the realm of MLP! The thread was actually inspired by a video made by Ink Rose which sheds some light on most of the history of equestria.

Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Actually the reason i'm hard on history is because it seems like the biggest topic to me.

So...What are we gonna do here.

If you think this topic catches your eye , and you want to be a part of it than by all means please do! (I'm serious when I say please. I'm begging you to help me). I don't expect you to only post what you think , and leave. What you do here will be a benefit to brony knowledge. I'm not simply going to leave you all to discuss it , and let nothing productive happen! I'm going to turn every single piece of info into an equestrian master book! It will be called the equestrian historia , but since I have no money it's going to be a free run in the mill website i'm going to make using a free website creator. It will house every single topic imaginable about equestria that we know as of yet , and will also include some rumors , and theories as well.
I'm still reading so I want to know more.

Well if you didn't go all TLDR on me you seem like the perfect type of pony to help out! There are two ways to help. Minor , and large.

Minor

Just because it's called minor doesn't mean you won't be doing anything , or you won't be rewarded. It just means you won't be doing as much as large helpers.

Anyway what you have to do is just think of a theory , or one you like , and post it here. What you say will be sent to the "Rumors/theories." section under your name with your permission of course. Well that's about it actually. No need for devotion , or delving through the interwebs for this kind of help.

LARGE

Large help is for people who don't usually quit. You must devote your life to this if you pick it. Nah i'm just messing around this is continuous , but nothing is expected of you.

What you do here is help with the site. Not with the technical stuff , but whenever you have spare time (No schedules , or anything. This is from your own free will) you can search the web for rumors , and theories , and canon stuff. After that you inform us via the skype group you will be invited to (No video calls. Just chats. Also no inappropriateness.) , and we will chat , make theories , add stuff to the canon sections , have fun , and think of ways to benefit the historia. There is more to do of course. There will be ranking systems , forums , and other stuff , but none of that is in this thread.

To join large all you have to do is fill in this application , and PM it to me. No chance of failiure unless left blank.

Screen name:(What you want your name to be. Doesn't have to be your real name , or O.C name. Pick what you're mostly known as on the net. You can put multiple names if you use different ones.)
O.C name:(Not obligatory. You can do this for fun , or even add writing a part of the historia to your O.C's story.)
Skye name:(No abuse will be used at all. I'l just invite you to the group.)

So lets see if this becomes a failiure , or a success...

Go Up