My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

phirenor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 03, 23:13:54
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 03, 23:09:43
I just had an idea on how two big issues with Equestria girls would not be issues! :D
These issues being story line and Flash Sentry.
A lot of people claim the story isn't so great, it's more the characters that are good. The other problem is people don't like how useless Flash Sentry appears to be and that his role could've easily been replaced by anybody else.

So the idea is that instead of Twilight just moseying about the school making a fool of herself and not knowing anything it would've been much better if Flash Sentry helped Twilight learn about the school and show her the ropes of things right when she met him. He could also play a part in defending her when things got bad such as when she's embarrassed by a video online. It could have been HIS idea about how to get support for Twilight to win the fall formal. He also could've defended her when she was framed for smashing up the gym and he could've helped her investigate the gym for clues rather than just instantly fixing that conflict. Flash could've also had some kind of secret that Sunset knew about to use against him, like to keep him from helping Twilight at the night of the fall formal, I would think at this point Twilight would gladly invite Flash to the formal instead of Flash inviting Twilight but Flash would have to turn her down because of his secret. Then maybe he could've shown up in the end to help Twilight out against Sunset once she got the crown.
Flash Sentry's role would have been much more important if these ideas were used, in my opinion.
um...a small change I'd make would be for there to not be a pony Flash Sentry in the crystal empire just because...we don't really need him there. x3
Make this movie.

Overquoting example.

Night Pony

But then people will complain that there was too much romance and that the developers are shipping Twi and Flash.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

Does anybody else think "Flash Sentry" is a strange name?
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 04, 11:48:46
But then people will complain that there was too much romance and that the developers are shipping Twi and Flash.

Well you can't please everyone.
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 04, 11:50:25

I sorta do. In Equestria he's a guard pony so it makes sense.
In the human world he's a...guitar player I guess.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 04, 11:51:31
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 04, 11:48:46

Well you can't please everyone.

I sorta do. In Equestria he's a guard pony so it makes sense.
In the human world he's a...guitar player I guess.

Maybe a guitar player who aspires to someday join the military, like his father before him?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

2013 Oct 04, 19:15:12 #385 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 04, 19:19:47 by Midnight Breeze
Well, it's been confirmed that Flash will not be in season 4 at all, so as far as far as my headcanon goes he is just an imaginary hallucination conjured by Twilight's overstressed mind.

I'm glad, too. Thanks to his debut in this movie I would never be able to see him as an actual pony.

How could anyone get over THIS ugly mug in an N7 jacket.

Dawnstar

Well, the DVD version has made it to Netflix now. Of course there's been some miscommunication or something because everyone was expecting a streamed version when the post went up so I'm seeing a lot of unhappy people. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though considering how fast they got season 3 up there once it finished airing.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Oct 04, 19:15:12
Well, it's been confirmed that Flash will not be in season 4 at all, so as far as far as my headcanon goes he is just an imaginary hallucination conjured by Twilight's overstressed mind.

I'm glad, too. Thanks to his debut in this movie I would never be able to see him as an actual pony.

Spoiler: show

I know of a 12-year-old who thinks Flash is dreamy. o_O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

^
Ugh, I can't stand 12 year olds who think of doing romance of any kind. Whether it's fake characters or real people.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Oct 04, 19:15:12

uh, well, um, i actually think he kinda looks cute to be honest...

in a totally non-romantic way. *awkward cough*

no but seriously, i don't think he looks THAT ugly, it's mainly just that he's "dating" Twilight for no good reason that annoyed me...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

Good news, the movie is now on Netflix Instant Streaming! ^-^
I'm back

WolvesAndDragons

2013 Nov 14, 22:35:00 #391 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 15, 18:26:21 by Chishio Kunrin
 O:   (Video removed)

dynamite

Yes it is weird. Flash makes me thinking of the verb "to flash at someone" as in show your privates to someone. And sentry sounds like someone was playing too much TF2. You put it together it makes me think Flash Sentry is a machine or some sort.

GoldenTerrabyte

Now, I never thought of the word "Flash" in that sense, I was thinking more of the "sentry" part being odd.
I'm back

Snow Crystals

That was a good movie I guess.  What i got out of that movie was helping people and a lot of positive actions between twilight and her friends in the 2nd dimension.  If people haven't seen it yet it is good and the second one just came out in theaters.

Go Up