What if for a special episode, mane 6 met up with their male selves!, Colt 6!

Started by BubbleBerry, 2014 Sep 15, 17:34:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BubbleBerry

Obviously your thinking, THAT SHOULD BE IN THE ROLEPLAY CATEGORY!, Which I agree. But just imagine if hasbro allowed lauren faust to do such a thing? I'd think it'd be amazing! (#noofficialshipsofcourse)  X3

LostSanity

The only way they could make that work is if they re-used the "alternate universe"/"parallel dimension" thing they did in the comics.

That can work for a comic.

But for an episode?

I'm not so sure...

Just IMO of course...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

I kinda think you mean DHX, to be honest. Faust stopped working on MLP a while back.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

BubbleBerry

Mizuki

So long as they gave the "colt 6" decent names, then I guess it wouldn't be too terrible. (Dusk Shine is one of the worst fandom names I've ever heard!)

But like, what would they even do after they've met each other? Just make friends with themselves? I can imagine that shtick getting old rather quickly.

I can't even think of a relatable life lesson to learn from this. Maybe "boys and girls aren't really all that different!" or "gender is a spectrum and a social construct!" but I doubt that Hasbro would let either of those things slide.

Still it sounds better than what the 100th episode will be :I

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

cloudwilk

I'm thinking of what happened when they did this in the Powerpuff girls... so it doesn't seem too off for me XP  It'll probably be a nicer representation, too.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up