(Herd Roleplay) Everfree Forest (Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 May 07, 06:52:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tabbyte

You winch as your shadow disappears in the vast darkness of the Everfree Forest.
The ponies behind you smirk as you turn pale. They had dared you to stay at the forest for a night, you hesitated quickl only for them to pester you more. You shudder as you disappear into the darkness.

Only two guilds will be allowed into this roleplay; The Roleplayers Guild and The Davorabit Amare.

Grizzly

Walking through the shadows was a young blue unicorn filly, very small even for her age. She looked around the trees nervously, scared by almost every shadow, and the sun hasn't even set yet. "How did i get myself into this again?" She whispered, looked behind her and walked on, only to bump into something. She fell down on her butt and rubbed her head, before slowly looking at what she just hit.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Snowcraft_Pony

A large stallion stood in the filly's way, a large cape covered his back and hind legs, and a skeleton stood by his side. He was black, with a crimson mane and glowing cyan eyes.

"Who do we have here?"

Grizzly

As the filly slowly looked up she started to breathe fast, her eyes widened as she got a good look of the big black stallion and his skeleton. She was gasping for air before screaming out loud. She stood up and attempted to flee.

Snowcraft_Pony

The  frowned, and attempted to grasp the filly using a form of dark magic.

"No need to be afraid young filly."

Grizzly

The little filly got surrounded and captured by the dark magic aura and lifted in the air. She swung upside down and looked at the black stallion, she switched her sight between him and the skeleton. "Please don't hurt me..." she cringed and whispered in a panicked voice.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Hurt you? Why would I do that?" the stallion enquired

Grizzly

"Because you're big and scary and walk around with an even scarier skeleton?" the filly answered and shook.

Snowcraft_Pony

The stallion chuckled.

"I'm just a man on a journey, and this skeleton is my simple minions. I do not intend to harm anypony."

Grizzly

"Oh... ok, i believe you." the filly calmed down and after a while of silence "Um... can you put me down, please?"

Snowcraft_Pony

The Stallion blinked and put the filly down.

"I'm sorry child, I had not realised that I was still holding you"

Grizzly

When stood firmly on the ground again the little filly sighed in relief, being with an adult busted her courage and she was no longer afraid, now she was very curious about the big stallion. She smiled and uploaded a series of questions. "So, what's your name? I'm Blue Star, everypony calls me Blue. Why are you here, in the forest? Are you looking for something? Or just passing through? And how did you get so big? And so good with magic? I mean, my mom is pretty good and she has problems picking me up with just a spell, then again dad has no problems." she walked around him as she rumbled on and jumped at the back of the skeleton. "You said this is your minion? Um, what's a minion?" she tilted her head.

Tabbyte

( Whenever I make a RP there is an explosion of replies :P )

Poison Joke, a local zebra, trots through the forest wearing a mysterious cape and hood before stumbling upon the two ponies. She stops and spies on them as her lime green eyes illuminate the darkness, yet stay hidden from sight. She opens her mouth to speak before closing it, worrying she would scare the ponies.

Grizzly

The little blue filly slides down the skeleton and jumps around the big black stallion while waiting for answers to her questions. She suddenly stops and looks around. "Hmm...." she gazed at one bush, she though she saw something.

Tabbyte

Her eyes beam onto Blue as she emerges from the dark undergrowth. She looked similar to the zebra who lived deeper in the Everfree. " Do my eyes deceive me? I guess they do not.. " she says as she stares down the ponies. Her black and white mane is softened and seems almost invisible through the darkness. She is well dressed with lime bangles and curious earrings.

Grizzly

The little filly stares into the yellow eyes, catching only little of the other features of the zebra emerging form the shadows. She kept staring, unblinking, and slowly backed away.

Tabbyte

Poison's harsh stare softens. She nods and disappears into darkness, creating a trail of deep hooves.

Snowcraft_Pony

The stallion paused and looked at where the zebra had vanished to, right before charging after her.

"I will answer your questions later, that's the direction of my village!"

Tabbyte

The zebra smirks and opens her saddle bags . A mysterious powder sprinkles from the bag, causing curious blue flowers to sprout from the grass. They spurt from the ground, creating a loud hissing noise.

Snowcraft_Pony

The stallion skidded to a halt in front of the flowers.

"What do you want Zebra?"

Go Up