Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Asterian Starfall

"Whoa!"
Asterian slowly retreats while Suppressing the flames, but they continue to advance.
"Merri, find a way out!"
The owl obeys and takes flight.

Asterian's Hope/Dread: -4
His unease has grown strong.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Cotton Ball

Flutter heart heres the faint scream from a distance she flies there as fast as she can OH MY GOSH Fire!!!!! she tries to put it out with the water bottle in her backpack she could barely get any of it out I better find somepony in here this place is madness!!
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Asterian Starfall

After a brief absence, Merriweather returns to Asterian. She points her wing off down the corridor to a long staircase.
"Good job, Merri!"
Asterian drops the Thermal Suppression spell and dashes madly towards the staircase.

Asterian's Hope/Dread: -4
His unease has grown strong.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

FlameandIce

//ech sorry about this could we just say Flame is with the others
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

TheCreeper3

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Cotton Ball

Flutter heart explores the sixth floor This is the surgeon floor i bet theres gonna be plenty of ... she vomits inside the nearest trash can     /// made fan art will post soon

Sanity  95/100
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Go Up