Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

"look at that, another pony trapped in his rotten place"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

well i'm going to go see you aces horn glows, and he teleports out of the hospital, and tez enters (now's your chance to do soemthing to frighten tez lol, as he can never get out)

TheCreeper3

"Greeting and Salutations everypony and welcome to my hospital. WARNING once you come in you can come back out I have tendrils blocking the door and ghosts guarding...unless ur a unicorn then ur lucky"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

bleyd

Why would I want out of here is a beautiful place

Tezaku

i guess that means i'm trapped in here for the rest of my life or something?

TheCreeper3

OC's

bleyd

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"so ur gonna try to kill somepony who's been dead for 23 years and has been collecting the souls of the dead since my death"
OC's

super_chris85

i'm can get through that i'm sure of it Cecil said arrogantly

bleyd

Tezaku

tez gets to the place he heard the voices and sees them i dont think thats such a good idea

bleyd

the best idea for now is sleep the next 5 days see all in 5 days.((less if i can found plug in my job Xx ))

Tezaku

may i ask why you have blocked the entrance to exit? tez asks the reaper

TheCreeper3

OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"when ur dead things tend to get boring very easily, so I do stuff like this to keep me entertained"
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"don't mind if I do" tendrils reached down from the ceiling pulling the pony into an attic that was darker than black
OC's

Go Up