Icetopia High. Elemental school.

Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

solarfox20

So Elen I was on my way to the first class on the schedule, but I suppose we have a few more minutes before next class, I guess this is the best place to research on what to do next huh?
As he says this *one of his's ears twiches from the sound of a somepony entering* the library and he waves to the other pony as to say hi.

frío

Elen turns her head towards Thunder Ello love~!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Thunder Spin

H-hi... I'm Thunder Spin... Eh... You know, I am new to this school and I was just wondering when class starts... Thunder says somehow nervously.

frío

Elen, no need to be shy. and classes start...

( @Aqua Fire !! Ring the bell-a! )

Aqua Fire

(I forgot to tell my own roleplay, oops. Well, I won't be back till valentines day, but I was able to get on now. anyways...)
RING RING RING
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

frío

(K have fun~!)

Now. I have cooking classes. Hopefully i don't burn the school down. Elen chuckled

Thunder Spin

Thunder was excited and worried, too. She LOVES making new friends, but she didn't know if the students will like her. She sees the scedule. It was time for her computer lessons in the lab. She trots to the lab quickly.

LunarDusk

As Thunder went through the door she met with a row of desks with computers lined up with 4 per table. Sitting on the desk with his front side facing the board was a teal colored, tall and slender stallion with a hat and tie. He was humming to himself a bit until he heard someone walking in to turn around.
"[glow=black,2,300]Hmm?...Oh[/glow]"

He was a bit surprised that someone had already got here after the bell rang. He hasn't said anything to the student yet but instead began to wait  until everyone else had showed up since it wasn't time to start until around 5 minutes.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

solarfox20

Mist Flight says well I guess we did not have enough time then, Well I will see you later Elen bye bye for now nice meeting you. as he walks out of the library and to his first class witch is magic control or spells?

frío

Elen trots towards Cooking class

MOJO:

Mojo waits in magic for ponies to appear. She reads a book and waits.

Thunder Spin

Thunder looks at the tall pony. He might be the teacher... she thinks. Ohhh I think I came too early!. She takes a seat nervously. She looks at the clock on the lab's wall. It was 11.55 pm. She thought to wait 5 minutes there until it goes 12.00 pm. It was her first day at this school and she already made two friends. The teacher was another problem. He seemed serious.

solarfox20

Mist Flight decides on going toward magic class and hopes that the class is not to hard but knows that he will get some knowledge form the class and learn some magic that he will be good at.

frío

Mojo looks at the pony who enters her class and waves. She holds out some Pizza for her.

solarfox20

(Mist Flight is a cult not a filly) hehe

Mist Flight waves back and trots a little nervous closer to the half dragon unicorn and takes a slice of pizza out of the box with a napkin and sits at a desk to eat pizza, mist flight also takes note of how nice the teacher is relaxing a little at that. Because in his mind he is wow have a half dragon-unicorn for a teacher looks again at the teacher saying a little louder then he meant to o_o i have a half dragon-unicorn as a teacher  >.< sorry X3

frío

solarfox20

Mier Flight says to the teacherThink you for the pizza slice ma'am, Also may I ask what I and the others will be learning of magic?

frío

Mojo smiles, opening a book. Your going to be learning a few defence spells! OR if you want, you can learn some summoning spells!

solarfox20

Mist flight thinks for a minute on this with a hoof on his chin then says, í have made my choice, I want to laern summoning spells. But how do I go about summoning work and other spells too? Can anyone laern spells? Etc... looking eagerly to learn spells.

Now thinking about it he did see his mother heal him when he fell one time, with some funny feeling pretty ligtht she told him to be more careful next time. Now he wonders what she did. um... I did get bitter but what was that light my mother did on me it was warm and nice?

frío

"Yeah, It's decided, anybody can learn spells that are on today, then switch next time, then after that we switch spells."

Mojo explains, writing on the board.

Thunder Spin

((All those times I am waiting for others to come to this &*^#$@ computer lab and anybody is there >:O ))

Go Up