Favorite Video Game Character

Started by Fluffy Cloud, 2014 Oct 15, 22:02:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ComeGetSome

Shulk is my favorite game character. But not as a meme.
Shulk, Rosalina, Game and Watch, Mario, Sonic, Lilac, Frank West and Frank Horrigan are tied in at number 1 of my most favorite gaming characters.

Dream Bolt

Okay, other than some of the big names, (browsing for Sonic art is what lead me to ponies in the first place,) my favorite video game characters are:

Klonoa (He has one of the saddest endings in all video game history. Ever. And that includes the death of Aerith.)

NiGHTS (I love him... her? I think they made Nights no gender so it wouldn't feel so weird when the kids dualized with... him. Yeah, they call NiGHTS a him, but that's just because calling him an 'it' just feels impersonal. Anywhoo, I love NiGHTS smooth, graceful flight, and I really love the beautifully bizarre world of Nightopia. And besides, NiGHTS is kind of like the Sonic of the skies, with some close similarities in personality. Also, I love when he plays that invisible flute.)

Prince Pixel (The main hero of Graffiti Kingdom, which has nothing to do with public defacement. It's a game where you can draw your own characters in a colorful, fun 3D world and give them all sorts of combat moves and superpowers, and is possibly my favorite lighthearted game ever. Anyhoo, Prince Pixel is pretty funny in the game. I would explain, but you really have to play to get the full impact. The short of it? Think Spike's snark with Pinkie Pie's attention span and a little bit of Scootaloo thrown in for good measure.)

Pastel (Prince Pixel's adorable little sidekick. She's really a young girl, but she usually takes the form of a cute little box-dog... thing.)

The Devil (No, I am not a cult member. I'm talking about the main villain from Graffiti Kingdom. He's kind of like Discord in many ways, including his sense of decorating style, and is among my top 5 favorite villains ever, along with Discord and Dr. Eggman. Also, as he claims towards the end of the game, he's not that evil.)

Ponies991087

Definitely Sonic The Hedgehog 

Minor-T5

2015 Feb 23, 12:39:11 #23 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 23, 12:42:43 by Minor-T5
(Sorry for the small bump)

1. Gordon Freeman from Half-Life
Spoiler: show
Read the forum rules.+yeah+Gordon+Freeman+_5d181da0d5907c4561c72866ab512491.jpeg" alt="" class="bbc_img">

2. Rayman from of course, the Rayman series

3. RC-1262 (Also known as Scorch or 62) from Star Wars Republic Commando

4. Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2

There is probably alot more, but I can't think of any others at the moment. I'll repost or edit when I remember some other favorites.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

feijenoord4life

Master chief from the Halo series.

childhood ftw

Chromastone64

I'm tied between three characters.
Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Ventus (Also from Kingdom Hearts)

And Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy. One of the most hilarious villains ever.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Minor-T5 on 2015 Feb 23, 12:39:11
(Sorry for the small bump)

1. Gordon Freeman from Half-Life
Read the forum rules.+yeah+Gordon+Freeman+_5d181da0d5907c4561c72866ab512491.jpeg" alt="" class="bbc_img">

2. Rayman from of course, the Rayman series

3. RC-1262 (Also known as Scorch or 62) from Star Wars Republic Commando

4. Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2

There is probably alot more, but I can't think of any others at the moment. I'll repost or edit when I remember some other favorites.

Yes! Star Wars Republic Commando is one of my favourite games

I like Sev (07)

Gordon Freeman as well, obviously  :P

I also like Marcus Kincaid from Borderlands
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Minor-T5

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Feb 24, 20:29:19
Yes! Star Wars Republic Commando is one of my favourite games

I like Sev (07)

Gordon Freeman as well, obviously  :P

Haha! Nice to know that someone else here also likes Republic Commando!
Yes, Gordon is awesome, and so is Sev. I can tell we are going to get along well, heh.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Sunshine Smash

Jack Raiden (MGS: 2, 4, and MGR:R)

He's such an awesome character, and I love it even more that he isn't being toyed around with anymore! He's so cool!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LeviathanTS

2015 Feb 25, 15:09:54 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 25, 15:11:36 by LeviathanTS
Quote from: Minor-T5 on 2015 Feb 24, 23:15:06
Haha! Nice to know that someone else here also likes Republic Commando!
Yes, Gordon is awesome, and so is Sev. I can tell we are going to get along well, heh.

'Why can't we just fly this thing out of here?'
[Engines offline]
(Static) 'figures'

*Or at least, I believe Scorch tried to fake static
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

HunterOfTheDark

Currently I have three favorite video game characters, which are:

1) Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Protagonist)
2) Minato Arisato (Persona 3 Portable Male Protagonist)
3) Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable Female Protagonist)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Mewb

My faaaaaaaavoriate game character is the best one of all.
myself/yourself. Love rpg games and the ability to be all "yeaaaaaaaaaaah, this is my adventure (whose story was written and determined by a company and group of people I never met in my life.)

A lot of those games where you made yourself were some of the biggest definations of own that I ever had. and contained the most feels. This could include some mmo's BECAUSE I ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ THE LORE/STORY!!! only some, very very very few mmo's.

For your sticklers out there here is a secondary list of made characters.

2: Handsome Jack: He was an awesome villain in borderlands 2 up until the point where he killed bloodwing. Then he just became this really jerky douchebag with less witty but still entertaining satire
3: Tiny Tina: Cause Tiny Tina, Nuff' said dawg.
4: Ellie - Last Of Us: Little girl survivin in this messed up world. You put on a tough front but that fear comes out. Yet you never let it stop you.
5: Amaterasu - Okami: Thats one badass wolf yo. traveling around with a giant mythical sword on your back. breakin' all the rules. Entering human society frequently LIKE A BAWS!!! and being treated like an equal. You even scoff and growl at villains. I want to growl at mean people.

Go Up