Started by SweBow, 2013 Jan 03, 21:14:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweBow

2013 Jan 03, 21:14:32 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 02, 00:56:47 by AnyaSmash
It's time for the 24 hour event!

We welcome you all to participate in Leg
ends of Equestria's 24 Hour Event.

Here is the schedule detailing the times that different teams will host their sections of the livestream.  The section called "HATS!" is an event where we will listen to you, the community, as you suggest hats that we could create for the game. Of course, the hat suggestions will be moderated by our team, so not all hats will be made.

The event begins Friday, the 4th of January, at 8PM EST.

We hope to see you there!

Link to the Livestream channel: http://www.livestream.com/legendsofequestria

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 03, 21:47:01 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 03, 21:50:23 by Book Smarts
So it begins, I'll watching the live stream as much as possible, especially can't wait for the hats section, so many crazy opportunities.

Why no voice/sound section?

SweBow

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 03, 21:47:01
So it begins, I'll watching the live stream as much as possible, especially can't wait for the hats section, so many crazy opportunities.

It begins Friday, 8PM EST. Since a lot of people will read it tomorrow. The title somewhat fits.

Itty Bit

I saw this on the homepage today and freaked out thinking I missed some of it, but then realized its tommorow, hehe ^-^
I'll be there and waiting

HerpyDooves

I hope I'm able to watch it... all! :3

Weatherboy1

Legulus

I am so excited for this! Going to have to stockpile some resources and become a caveman for it.

I really look forward to seeing what progress has been made, and how much can be advanced in the 24 hours ^-^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Julius

I saw this and freaked out. Sent an email to EqD and everything. Then I noticed it was tomorrow.

Derp! :P

I'll be there!
Purr~

PrincessButton

Lol some of us are already partying in the livestream that is yet to happen.  lol Woo can't wait for the actual event.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Itty Bit

It's time for the early early bird special party!

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Not going to make it. I leave for the beach tomorrow at noon! X3

If for whatever reason we don't go though, I'll be at the Livestream. But I doubt it. :P
Purr~

boboy76

Sounds good! you bet i'll be there!  :3

Book Smarts

Quote from: SweBow on 2013 Jan 03, 21:54:49

It begins Friday, 8PM EST. Since a lot of people will read it tomorrow. The title somewhat fits.

I meant it to be like,"the countdown begins." I should've been a little bit more specific  X3

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 03, 23:08:35

Did anypony bring a party cannon?

Sotha

Oh, yes. Freaking out. I saw it, thought it was tonight, and I was just in time for HATS. Went to the livestream; it was off.

Then I saw this thread was posted "yesterday", and summarily freaked out. (But it's after midnight, so . . . yeah.)  :l Looked on my iPod calendar, saw it's scheduled for Friday.

Finally figured out that it's tomorrow, and that I haven't missed it. Phew.
May you walk on warm sands.

Flamestriker

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 04, 00:16:18
Quote from: SweBow on 2013 Jan 03, 21:54:49

I meant it to be like,"the countdown begins." I should've been a little bit more specific  X3

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 03, 23:08:35

Did anypony bring a party cannon?

I would've brought my party cannon, but it exploded.

I'll be watching really eagerly! Can't wait to see it!
[move][/move]

Rissian

I should definitely be able to make it, and I've got snacks I'm going to get to eat while watching it.

Can't wait for the stream!  ovO

elmdor

8 PM EST is 2 AM in my time zone... >.<
I'll try to watch as much as I can.

Julius

If I can't make it... HOWEVER WILL I SUGGEST HATS AND ASK RANDOM QUESTIONS AND HEAR SWEBOW SING?! It's not fair I tell ya. :c
Purr~

Little Judas

2013 Jan 04, 06:06:49 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 04, 06:09:04 by Little Judas
Quote from: elmdor on 2013 Jan 04, 05:52:42
8 PM EST is 2 AM in my time zone... >.<
I'll try to watch as much as I can.

Yay, now I don't have to count any more.

Pity it's so late, maybe I'll just watch the kick-off and the end.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Go Up