Wrestlemania 31

Started by Blizzard_Frost, 2015 Mar 21, 05:52:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blizzard_Frost

With Wrestlemania just around the corner, I'm wondering how many ponies out there are wrestling fans. Also, what match are you most looking forward to and who do you think will win?

LostSanity

*raises hand*

From what I've seen of the card so far, the only one I wouldn't mind watching is probably the Intercontinental Title Ladder Match. Possibly Cena vs. Rusev but not 100% sure on that.

What I really want to know...

Is why are they shoving Roman Reigns down our throats?  :l

IMO... he's not ready for this sort of push at all. I'm not saying he "can't" beat the-guy-who-refuses-to-show-up (I refuse to call him by his name. Also you're story with this is so ridiculously laughable WWE) but I also don't believe he's ready to be the main star yet.

The "main star" IMO is Daniel Bryan. YES! YES! YES!

I don't care if he was injured. That wasn't his fault. He didn't lose a step at all when he came back from injury.

But, obviously, that's just me and my controversial opinion again...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Blizzard_Frost

We at least have a US title match that is interesting and with Cena winning the title, it would give the US title some value again. Rusev has given it some value but he isnt as established a superstar as Cena.

Reigns vs Lesnar is now up in the air for me as far as who is going to win now that Brock has re-signed with the WWE, had Reigns won last year it wouldve been no problem for the universe, it wouldve made a much more interesting storyline for the Shield. We also still have to take Rollins into account, given how he's probably angry about taking a three count from Lesnar and still has the suitcase. I have a good feeling Rollins will be the first superstar in WWE history to cash in at wrestlemania.

The IC title match i hope will be the mayhem i want it to be. I want Bryan to win but I have a feeling he's there to give some value to a match that will have a different champion. If the belt doesnt change hands, it will have been a wasted attempt.

Triple H vs Sting will be a good one just based upon the people in it. Both of them hard working wrestlers who molded their companies during the monday night wars. I hope the ending is good.

Wyatt vs Undertaker is a match I didnt really expect to happen but it will hopefully be a good one nonetheless. This will probably be Undertaker's last match for real this time and I have a feeling Wyatt will put on a show before taking the three count so he doesnt get buried like at wrestlemania XXX. I liked the Cena-Wyatt promos, but the matches werent that great.

Lastly, if you want to make the Orton-Rollins match good, have other wrestlers come into the ring to aid Orton when J&J security try to play interference.

LostSanity

He still doesn't show up enough. There's absolutely no reason to continue to allow a part-timer to be the main title holder.

If that means giving the title to a guy who I still don't think is ready for this sort of push... then so be it.

:l

Blizzard_Frost

I wish they couldve said that a couple PPV's ago..  :l

LostSanity

As far as Rollins goes... uh... NO.

That overhyped idiot is less deserving of the title than Reigns is. Which is saying something.

:l

Go Up