Hiya ponies

Started by SummerSpritz, 2013 Dec 10, 12:45:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SummerSpritz

Just thought I'd drop in ready for the next beta in january..oooh I can wait :D

I did the previous beta but can't remember if I had an account on here and couldnt find my name so here I am.

Summer Petricor Spritz of UKoE at your service *salutes pinkie style* though you can call me Spritzy, if you want.
I'm not moving right, feels like I dislocated my everything!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ramisha

Hello! I'ts nice to see another new pony here :)
If you're bored, you can check out the thread games. They're really fun!
Anyway, the other "welcome ponies" will post soon, they often give useful links for newcomers... just gotta wait a bit until they notice a new post... hmm....

Ryo_D_Disk

Its as if your pedicting me there Remisha but you are correct Greetings and welcome Summer Spritz here is an intro for you

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

and for another UKofE to be on here another greetings although spend far more time here than there I am also a member of that forum under the same name of Ryo D Disk so plesure to meet you

SummerSpritz

thank you soo much for the very warm welcomes, it's a but late here now but tomorrow I'll definitely take a look at the roleplay section. I love role playing but there are so few i could really get into since ponycraft shut down. Uhm, well...i'm not sure what else to say now..but you've made me feel so welcome, so thank you.
I'm not moving right, feels like I dislocated my everything!

Ramisha

That's nice. :) We have lots of good roleplayers and writers here.
You'll probably need to make an OC first though, so here's the link to the OC pages, just click on Twilight  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up