Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Started by Itty Bit, 2012 Oct 04, 13:30:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

So... The new Generation of TMNT has just came out recently on Nick...
For those of you guys have seen it, what do you think of it? I personally am liking it so far; it feels like the previous two generations meshed into one. I specifically like the dialogue and interaction between the Turtles. The animation has a cute little charm to it as well. I may still wait till a few more episodes come out to form my opinion on the show, though.

SapphirePony

Three words: I love it.  ^-^

That whole day I kept saying "I liek turtals" just randomly.

Lary

Never watched it yet. I still have a bunch of other shows I still need to see.

But what is it, the like, 5th reboot of the series?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rad Thunder

Lary

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Oct 04, 19:58:33
Original Turtles or nothing!

Take off your nostalgia goggles. There is good content around.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rad Thunder

*takes em off* Fine. I'll find an ep when I can.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 04, 20:00:27
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Oct 04, 19:58:33
Original Turtles or nothing!

Take off your nostalgia goggles. There is good content around.

^
It's the third "official" generation, after the original and the 2k3 series. I remember coming into the series with no real hopes or expectations, but it was actually a pretty pleasant surprise. Whether or not it is really good though, I dunno. I'm usually a lot more optimistic than other people when it comes to shows.
I found the episodes here. http://www.watchcartoononline.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-episode-1-rise-of-the-turtles-part-1-and-part-2

Ryo_D_Disk

hmmm well I don't know from only watching one episode the art style seems a bit like it can't decide if it wants to be serious or fun and it fails a bit at both using overly kid friendly modals unlike the original one which had over amounts of comedy with comedic violence and the remake one had more action than comedy which was a good mix and the art styles for those matched the surroundings, this however the city design well seems small for the big city areas are obvious they are backgrounds.

But credit where credit is due the voices are not half bad, lip syncing is good for the most part and characters do act as they should do goofy with action in mind and the character movements are fluent
It's a shame I can't get into the show but the show may be good for younger audiences as well as newcomers but I'll stay with nostalgia goggles for now

Go Up