Open Server Party Download Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pearl

If I'm allowed to reply dear Moderator, it seems that some users that DL the Launcher have either the Antivirus or the Chrome tagging the launcher as virus/malware and either delete the Folder, the winrar or the Computer doesn't DL it at all. I've been chatting with a friend of mine that kinda has the same problem. I DL'd the Launcher (Windows 32 X86) and tested it, it works, it let me in the Game Tittle with the music looping and stuff....kinda the only thing that's working for the moment  X3

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Pipkin

A ton of people have been having issues with the launcher.  In fact, prior to us releasing it I helped test it, and after about 8 tries with two different launchers I gave up, being the only tester that couldn't get it to work.

If the launcher fails, try downloading the actual client with the other links.  The launcher is NOT required to play the game, it's just meant to make updating game files easier by keeping you from having to redownload clients every time.

That being said, unless something horribly breaks the client and it needs an emergency update, the client should not be updated during the OSW.

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jan 15, 22:39:49
A ton of people have been having issues with the launcher.  In fact, prior to us releasing it I helped test it, and after about 8 tries with two different launchers I gave up, being the only tester that couldn't get it to work.

If the launcher fails, try downloading the actual client with the other links.  The launcher is NOT required to play the game, it's just meant to make updating game files easier by keeping you from having to redownload clients every time.

That being said, unless something horribly breaks the client and it needs an emergency update, the client should not be updated during the OSW.

So, if I understand correctly, the problem can be fixed by Downloading any of the Direct Links instead of the Launcher?
Good that I downloaded the Direct Link of Windows 32 bits. I'm gonna tell my friend so she can register already. Thanks  ^-^

Bobby

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2016 Jan 15, 16:44:57
Hmm, seems my laptop is vegan. We're gonna have to talk about that.

In the mean time: Launcher Version 0.2 (which has gone father than 0.1 in the time I took to write this).

lol now remember, its hard for it as it is hard for you. acceptance is the key  :nod:
My home is where the heartland is.

Pipkin

Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jan 15, 22:58:49
So, if I understand correctly, the problem can be fixed by Downloading any of the Direct Links instead of the Launcher?
Good that I downloaded the Direct Link of Windows 32 bits. I'm gonna tell my friend so she can register already. Thanks  ^-^

I suggest trying the launcher first, as the launcher itself is small.  If it doesn't work after a couple tries then try a direct download.

O. Vannen

2016 Jan 15, 23:22:26 #65 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 23:24:08 by O. Vannen
Make sure you're downloading Version 0.2 if you're trying the Launcher. And it only works on Windows Operating System. Macs, ChromeOS, and the like will not support it. While the direct link will take some time, it's an easily accessible alternative to the Launcher.

If I may throw in my two bits.

Quotelol now remember, its hard for it as it is hard for you. acceptance is the key  :nod:

Acceptance IS key. Like it should accept my carnivorous tendencies. Naw, I'll just take Ellowee's advice and throw some carrots at it.

See y'all when servers open!   <3

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jan 15, 23:13:49
I suggest trying the launcher first, as the launcher itself is small.  If it doesn't work after a couple tries then try a direct download.

But I already DL a direct link and tested it, I got to the menu (there is music and stuff, I even post a screen cap in a previous page here), I saw no problems there, everything seemed fine TO ME. But my friend in Skype has a Compaq V3000 with NVidia Graphic Card, and the Windows file are giving her hell. And no, it's not the one that wanted the blood of somepony above my post in the previous page. She needs to register first, my friend.

That screen cap was taken from my computer. Just by the fact that the menu of the game displays with music and everything else must means that the game can run in my computer, right?

Bigpony Network

Bigpony Network Youtube Channel - Hawaii's Largest Brony Gaming & Parody Network currently at 1280 Subscribers. We Help Brony Youtubers - Lead Editor FBIFATGUY
Twitter: @BigPonyOfficial(Owner) @Real_marblepie(Admin)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKc35nVFU-D9sg7tIquALCQ WATCH IT!

Soulful Mirror

Vanuinen

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Vanuinen on 2016 Jan 16, 01:18:37
I cantt waitttt    :D :D 7 hoursss

NOPONY CAN WAIT SEVEN F*yaaay* HOURS D:!!!!

frío

2016 Jan 16, 01:46:55 #71 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 01:48:26 by Mogeko
Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jan 16, 01:33:25
NOPONY CAN WAIT SEVEN F*yaaay* HOURS D:!!!!

WE ALL CAN'T WAIT!
NOT EVEN BOB GATES CAN!
THIS GAME IS NOT ON HIS LEVEL!
((We caps cause.........PARTY LIKE AN ANIMAL!!))

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 15, 15:27:18
thing is, it doesnt even load to verify it.  It just says "The application "loe" can't be opened." without doing anything.  For some reason it won't work for me.

Are you sure you have the right version? You might have installed the windows.exe version xP

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

DraigonX32

I downloaded the zip file but it says I need administrator accesses to use it! Help!!! :c

Moon Pearl

Quote from: DraigonX32 on 2016 Jan 16, 02:31:12
I downloaded the zip file but it says I need administrator accesses to use it! Help!!! :c

Sometimes the solution is in front of us but we're so hyped that our inner squirrel in the cockpit of our brains can't run faster.
-Download the Client, according to the specs of your Computer.
-Once the file (WinRar) is in your computer, right click and select "Extract Here"
-You'll extract a folder that has the letters LoE in colors, open the folder and open the loe.exe application.
-????????
-profit.

This is ancient technique with everything downloaded via MEGA. If this doesn't work, try again with another client. If nothing works, try in another computer.

Rivals_7

So I have to redownloading the whole 0,5 GB?

rip my internet :')
xi is the best Composer<br />https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4610379

MidnightLunaRose

Quote from: DraigonX32 on 2016 Jan 16, 02:31:12

Right click on it and, run it as administrator.

Thunder Clash

2016 Jan 16, 04:12:22 #77 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 05:04:35 by Thunder Clash
I have downloaded the launcher and run the game, but every time I do, my internet security chucks a tantrum and deletes a file, meaning i cannot run the game. Apparently this file is malicious.

--- This has been rectified; had to adjust settings and pathways ---

ImMetaKnight

2016 Jan 16, 04:53:48 #78 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 04:56:10 by ImMetaKnight
This starts right at 12:00 a.m. on the 17th for me lol. Nice timing. Anyways, can't wait! Have been wanting to have a go at this game for quite some time.  ^-^

kiciuniapl

4 hours   just 4 hours
well i can do my homework and play some other games and set up clock to Wake me up as early as i can on 17th
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Go Up