Hello!

Started by MisterGunpowder, 2012 Apr 26, 08:25:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MisterGunpowder

Well, hello, good ponies of this forum! I am MisterGunpowder, usually referred to as Mr. G, writer and spriter extraordinaire! (Not really, but it sounds nice.) I mostly deal in grimdark short stories, thus I probably won't be able to put anything that I've done on here. In that vein, it should be noted that I am generally grim person. Yes, this means that I might do a bit of dark humor now and then. (I can't help it, I have a condition!) Though I will try to downplay it, I can make no promises.
Moving on, I take an interest in all things literary. I often find myself in a thirty-tab long dive in TV Tropes. I've lost count of the amount of hours I've spent on that site. All I know is that it was the middle of Friday and, suddenly, it was the morning of Saturday.
Spoiler: show
I blame the goblins. Blasted goblins! I swear they slip mescaline into your drink without you noticing. Well, I've showed them! Let's see them get past that gunpowder mine that smells of children!
Though it has improved my writing ability, which is good.
I am also a fan of steampunk,
 B) It's the goggles. By all things good, is it the goggles.
cyberpunk,
I will have my cyborg arm! I WILL HAVE IT!
and similar things.
There's also comic books. I love comic books. I am more of a fan of DC than Marvel, but I do have a bunch of Marvel stuff. (Like Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer is bloody awesome.) I'm a big fan of Superman, and have lost count of that exact amount of stuff concerning him that I have. Yes, some of it is bad.
For your own safety, I recommend not mentioning World of New Krypton. It takes everything I have not to burst into a rant about it right now.

Of course, I'm a gamer too, but I shall spare you the details beyond the fact that I immensely enjoy RPGs.
Specifically Fallout. I love Fallout.

And last, of course, is the music. I am a music fanatic. Do note ever assume that I am exaggerating on that matter. Give me any time period, any genre, and I will find something that I like. My main playlist starts with AC/DC, moves on to Daft Punk, then to Tears for Fears, to Bach, and then to Ozzy Osbourne, with much left out for the sake of keeping things brief.
There is much pony music, too. Beyond Her Garden plays five times throughout.

That is all. You can leave now.

OR CAN YOU?
THIS GUY made the image that I'm using as my avatar!

Ozzy

I saw my name!  :D
oh..Osbourne..that guy  >:(
Anyway, welcome to Legends of Equestria!  ^-^

Night Pony

Welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Welcome to LoE ^-^
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chirp

Lord of Madness

Rainy-Chan

Hello G, nice to meet you :)

Vick McBread

grim-dark?
ok...
We're just going to do it the old fashion way
*pulls out type recorder and pushes play*
*AHEM*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP, IT IS MIND BLOWING WHO WE BRONIES ARE! BRO-HOOOOF!
Yeah, We are fairly flamboyant Pegasus.
:P
*leaves*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Tiger

2012 Apr 27, 03:03:10 #9 Last Edit: 2012 May 16, 04:32:16 by Tiger
Welcome

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Wandering Magus

greetings and well met!  have you ever read DC's Vertigo comics?  Sandman, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Books of Faerire, etc?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GalvinRoe

HELLO! Quite extatic that you are here   :D. You ever taken a look at Jhonathan Strange and Mr. Norell (my favorite book  lol) might just find you like it  :3.

Well I hope to see you around and please do find yourself to my profile if you ever want to chat.

Equestrian

sonyablademaster

Welcome to LoE  <3

Holly Dash

Hello and welcome to LoE   ^-^

minecraftah

Steam punk Vinyl Scratch is awesome Vinyl Scratch, and welcome  :D 
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

Go Up