Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

XTUX345

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 28, 23:11:53
It'd start out as I'm walking up this cloud path, and there were CAREBARES with shotguns, they'd shoot me and I'd feel REAL pain, I'd live through that and go into this building, it's populated by ZOMBIES and evil PORCUPINES, so they would attack me, the zombies riding on the porcupines, the zombies would eat my feat and i'd feel real pain, in the end, I'm dead and I wake up.

Wow. And I thought that I had weird dreams as a young child! They're getting weirder and weirder as I grow up, although none have been quite that strange.

SapphirePony

Quote from: XTUX345 on 2012 Sep 28, 23:55:17
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 28, 23:11:53
It'd start out as I'm walking up this cloud path, and there were CAREBARES with shotguns, they'd shoot me and I'd feel REAL pain, I'd live through that and go into this building, it's populated by ZOMBIES and evil PORCUPINES, so they would attack me, the zombies riding on the porcupines, the zombies would eat my feat and i'd feel real pain, in the end, I'm dead and I wake up.

Wow. And I thought that I had weird dreams as a young child! They're getting weirder and weirder as I grow up, although none have been quite that strange.
The saddest part is... when I was 11 I had it again.. yet I they didn't kill me... but attack me with hugs  :I

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 15, 12:40:48
I hate those dreams where you dream that you get up, get ready, and go wherever it is you need to go, like school or something. And then you wake up for real, and you're like "UGH, I have to do all of that over again?!"
When I have dreams like this I go through the whole day and then I wake up for real, and things happen EXACTALY LIKE IN THE DREAM.

:I
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Lord of Madness

who here hates dreams that seem to last for literal years... and then you wake up like... REALLY!?!

Chishio Kunrin

I used to wonder why the "Being in public in my underwear" dream was such a typical dream that everyone plays on as if it's relateable. That's because I didn't get one until high school, only I wasn't completely in my underwear, just pantsless. I was worried people would notice, but no one did.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AAA13

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 29, 02:09:26
who here hates dreams that seem to last for literal years... and then you wake up like... REALLY!?!
ME!!! Sometimes I suspect they acctually happen then something happens which forces you to a previous point in time... (do I sound crazy?)
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Sep 29, 02:22:29
ME!!! Sometimes I suspect they acctually happen then something happens which forces you to a previous point in time... (do I sound crazy?)

Well, I once came up with an idea for a story where there's an alternate universe, and when you're asleep, your alternate self in the other universe is awake. Dreams come from you and your alternate self connecting.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 29, 02:25:47
Well, I once came up with an idea for a story where there's an alternate universe, and when you're asleep, your alternate self in the other universe is awake. Dreams come from you and your alternate self connecting.
That makes so much sense.. except the fact that my dream self is the complete opposite of me, she's brave...

way better than the idea that I had from where dreams come from...  X3

AAA13

So I don't sound crazy to you?
Also that sound like it could acctually be true.
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

some odd moments we have here huh? lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Sep 29, 15:20:20

So I don't sound crazy to you?
Also that sound like it could acctually be true.

I think the reason you don't sound crazy is because I'm crazy. ovO

Parasprite

I kinda I remembered most my dreams. If I recall, there was this one dream where I was in the cliche plot in slaying a dragon or some giant monster and saving the princess. The difference was that the princess had the face of my brother. :I

Poets Corner

(Or why I like Lovecraft too much, This was a weird one! It kind of freaked me out when I woke up.)

About... two days ago, I fell asleep on the couch, with my head in my girlfriend's lap and the tv on and family chatting-- nice scene, right?

But this dream (it wasn't really a nightmare. I wasn't actually scared) wasn't. I was confused; I remember both a boat and an old wooden pier with boats tied to it. I think I stood at the edge, with boats beside me. The waves were high and choppy and rain poured down on me. I was completely soaked and I recall that my hair (it's kind of long) hung in my face and for once in my life I was not concerned with it. I just sort of stared out at these waves and watched the lightning. There were no sounds but thunder, and I remember that the thunderclaps were preternaturally loud to the point where they seemed to hurt me.

The part that so shook me when I woke up was that as I was standing there rather stupidly, I had this sudden sense of surety that all the people wherever I was were dead (and I quote, I thought, "I'm the last one left.") and like I could almost hear my thoughts like some weird Twilight Zone style voice over going on about how suddenly I was aware of death and my own smallness and the existence deep below my feet of terrible gods in the dark depths of things...

And then bam, my girlfriend wakes me up with a touch and asks me if I want some of the goodies someone or other brought. All in the course of about 40 minutes.

And that's my weird dream! I'm completely not kidding you. I'm pretty sure my brain stole that from something.
The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

Chishio Kunrin

That certainly is weird. :I

Back when I was in middle school, I ended up having a dream where I was walking somewhere, and the ground was pretty flat and smooth. Suddenly, I sank through it and ended up underwater. I looked up at the ground to see that it was a thick layer of ice, and I could see my friends up there. They didn't seem to see me, though. I pressed my hands against the ice and tried to get their attention, but they just wouldn't notice. So I was stuck there, drowning and hoping someone would see me.

Admittedly, I had that dream during a pretty rough time in my life, probably due to bullying and being an outcast, having to mostly go on by myself without any help.

That dream is probably why this picture attracted me so much:
Spoiler: show

Rissian

That reminds me of those dreams you can sometimes have where you yell for help and it's like you have no voice, I've had one of those dreams before I think they are pretty bad.  :c

I've also had a drowning dream before, but no one was around at all so I was by myself and couldn't be helped. I actually like unrealistic dreams better then ones that are actually possible.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 01, 18:12:17
That reminds me of those dreams you can sometimes have where you yell for help and it's like you have no voice, I've had one of those dreams before I think they are pretty bad.  :c

I've also had a drowning dream before, but no one was around at all so I was by myself and couldn't be helped. I actually like unrealistic dreams better then ones that are actually possible.

It's worse when you actually feel like you can't breathe, like in the dream I once had that ended in me and other people floating in a broken spaceship with all the oxygen gone. I felt like I stopped breathing, and then I "blacked out" and woke up.

AAA13

2012 Oct 01, 18:20:58 #236 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 21:34:56 by AAA13
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 18:15:55
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 01, 18:12:17

It's worse when you actually feel like you can't breathe, like in the dream I once had that ended in me and other people floating in a broken spaceship with all the oxygen gone. I felt like I stopped breathing, and then I "blacked out" and woke up.
I've had these ones before, but I kinda find them enjoyable... better than the ones where I'm at asembally... well, I think you know what comes next X3

I admit it, I enjoy dreams in which I die.
GET. OVER. IT.
[move][/move]

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 18:15:55

In my dream it felt like water was in my lungs, I've actually inhaled water before by mistake when I wasn't paying attention at the pool so knowing how that feels makes the dream feel real until you wake up.

Lord of Madness

I feel like reading all these dreams are going to give me weird dreams

Chishio Kunrin

I killed a gigantic spider with nanobots. He was gloating that his plan had worked and there was nothing I could do to stop any of it or save anyone, so I used nanobots to kill him.

Go Up