Game files now available for download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 17, 04:39:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaywo

Check the archive, it might contain older files of the game.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Demoia

2014 Apr 18, 20:42:04 #161 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 22:06:55 by Demoia
Quote from: Warglebargle on 2014 Apr 18, 19:14:55
I've sent a few of you a self hosted mirror link for Win32 Babscon RC2.

And what will this do?

Post Merge

Finally got it to work, thanks to Warglebargle. Only, i keep getting logged or timed out. X3

alchemist673

Okay, I've been running the x64 version for today, and have encountered numerous glitches in it: Ponydale loading with almost no textures whatsoever, Cantermore missing a few textures, which made it look very odd, and random crashes. I've decided to try the x86 version, but as my internet is of potato quality, I'm pulling a file download of around 10 Kb/s. It'll do this for about 5 minutes until it decides "Eh, I give up. Close enough. Look Alchemist, it's done~!" and I'm left with a .zip that I cannot open. I noticed that there is no torrent or magnet link for the x86 version. Does anypony feel generous enough to host it as a torrent, or does anypony have a mirror for it? Because with how my internet's being, it'll never get downloaded at this point.

sammym07

I still have no idea wat da fudge to do. :D

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

TheFrostShard

I agree with alchemist here, firedrive is horrendously slow, is it possible for someone to put up a torrent or mirror for the x86 version?

Warglebargle

Quote from: TheFrostShard on 2014 Apr 19, 03:50:04
I agree with alchemist here, firedrive is horrendously slow, is it possible for someone to put up a torrent or mirror for the x86 version?

You and Alchemist get a mirror link via PM. If anybody else wants a mirror link, PM me.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

I got past my weird problem, but now I have an even weirder problem;
Pink rotating squares.
That's all that I get when I open the executable.
No crash, no pop-ups, no nothing.
Just squares.

I desperately want to see the game in all it's glory, so can someone tell me how to ninja the squares?
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Warglebargle

A screenshot would be useful in this case.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Aster

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed pony is princess.

Warglebargle

Quote from: Aster on 2014 Apr 19, 07:56:21
Quote from: Warglebargle on 2014 Apr 19, 07:53:38
A screenshot would be useful in this case.

Main Menu:

Oh god, I hate SMF. Terrible forum software. I mean @Jaywo.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

They rotate and sometimes disappear and re-appear.

Warglebargle

You sure you downloaded Legends of Equestria and not accidentally a random flash game?

But seriously, that should not be happening. Are you getting crash logs or anything? What's your PC model/GPU?
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

2014 Apr 19, 08:15:11 #172 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 19, 08:18:43 by Jaywo
I'm positive that's LoE, the executable it loe.exe and the data files and everything in the folder are LoE related.
No crash logs.
I'm on an Acer running Windows 7.

Post Merge

My computer is acting like this is completely normal.
I heard someone else was having this problem too, I can't remember who though.

Post Merge

Heres the download name:
rebuilt.LoE-Windows_86 2014 Babscon RC1(1)

Warglebargle

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 Apr 19, 08:15:11
I'm positive that's LoE, the executable it loe.exe and the data files and everything in the folder are LoE related.
No crash logs.
I'm on an Acer running Windows 7.

Post Merge

My computer is acting like this is completely normal.
I heard someone else was having this problem too, I can't remember who though.

Post Merge

Heres the download name:
rebuilt.LoE-Windows_86 2014 Babscon RC1(1)

You should be downloading RC2...
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

I tried that one first but I think a problem came up.
I'll try it again just in case. :I

Warglebargle

I believe I also sent you a mirror link to RC2. Try downloading from that link since it's wget friendly, and verify the file integrity using http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11141.0.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

Yup, i'm downloading it.
RC2 is missing the executable and data, do I'll start fresh with the mirror link.
Thanks, I'll tell you if it works~!

Starhunter

2014 Apr 19, 16:36:30 #177 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 19, 16:40:42 by Starhunter
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out, can somepony help me with a list of instructions to download the game?  <3

Okami Inakura

The login on the game itself is taking forever  >:O I've been sitting here for 30 min waiting to get started. What should I do? o.O

Jaywo

Quote from: Starhunter on 2014 Apr 19, 16:36:30
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out, can somepony help me with a list of instructions to download the game?  <3

I will help~!
1. Download the x84 bit (x36 bit)
2. Open the downloaded file on WinZip
3. Right click the entire un-opened and select "Extract"
4. Extract the file to your desktop
5. Open the extracted file on your desktop and double click "loe.exe"
6. ENJOY!

If you have any problems, here's what I've figured out:
IF you get pink rotating squares, delete all the downloaded files and ask Warglebargle for the Babscon mirror link.
IF you get the screen after the log-in where it says it's downloading some things and at the bottom "Item Atlas Downloaded", exit, and log in with pass saved.
IF it just logs on forever, completely exit the game (Background and all) and re-start is as an administrator.
If that doesn't work, log out and log in again without selecting "Save Password"

Hope this helped~!

Go Up