Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

"Flippin' weeaboo, mate!" Doomato chuckled, in a Yorkshire accent, hopefully adding more fuel to the already raging flame.

frío

Elen sighed, her amber eyes turning back to cyan. You can't even add fuel to the fire can ya?
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Sowies for my time away. Now, let's get started.

----------------------------------------

Peace just facehoofs at the two ponies fighting nodding.

Just around, a large mare comes from around looking for the match. She noticed there was something going on that caught her attention. She comes up to them and tells them.

You ponies should settle down. Don't want to see anypony in trouble. Now, seems to me one of you is named Oil and the second is Lightning. I will be playing against you two in this tournament then. My name is Eques. Now... does anypony know where is my partner Blue Cloud?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

Elen nods her head. Who is Blue Cloud? Never heard of him Elen looks around the boat confused.

MMTfan1

(I'm here.  Posting this post on a college computer so I can get it done and out of the way since I just wrapped up today's assignments and before I do some errands and head home. :D)
Blue walks towards the large mare and smiles at her, hoping she was his partner for the volleyball tournament.  If not, he's hoping he could at least make a new friend.

"Hello.  I'm Blue Cloud.  The announcer said I was supposed to have a pony named Eques as my partner.  Are you Eques by any chance?"

Peace Keeper

*-Sounds good hehe.

-----------------------------------------

Eques hears someone behind her claiming to be the Blue Cloud, her partner. She turns around to hear the source and there stands the blue pegasus. She hears the rest and responds.

You have found the correct pony, then. I'm Eques, and you are Blue Cloud. Pleasure to meet you. Interesting to be paired with unfamiliar ponies. I'm sure we will be getting along well in this tournament. Ready to have some fun and perhaps win the match?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

After the diffusion of the "situation," Doomato laxed back in a moment of self-contemplation. "She's doesn't seem that bad of a pony and her heart's in the right place, but man, was that the worst attempt at being condescending I've ever seen; and I've seen a lot of horrible attempts, but 'You can't even add fuel to fire, can ya'?' may well be the worst. It needs a lot of work - so much work that you replace it entirely, like stripping a car of its parts and replacing them with parts from another brand, going on to then say that it's a modification of the original brand." He recited to himself, with a slight snicker.

Gamepaw

Game having difficulty both hiding and escaping due to his size, opted to use a plant as cover which was not as good as he thought he was.

LunarDusk

// ................... lol How are there plants still on this ship

Oil yet steaming starting to calm down a bit when he turned to see a larger pony next to him causing him to raise a brow in confusion. But when she said that she was going to be the guest member on Blue's team he leaned over to Lightning and whispered.

"This...could get ugly."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

frío

Elen turns to Doomato and glares at him, "Got any other better ways to stop a fight?". This time Elen was glaring at Doomato with a death glare.

Doomato

"By not starting it?" He shrugged, nonchalantly.

LunarDusk

Lightning pointed towards Elen.

"[glow=blue,2,300]Dont bring him into this.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

frío

Elen turned around to Lightning and growled but nodded and turned back.

MMTfan1

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Feb 20, 14:26:46
*-Sounds good hehe.

-----------------------------------------

Eques hears someone behind her claiming to be the Blue Cloud, her partner. She turns around to hear the source and there stands the blue pegasus. She hears the rest and responds.

You have found the correct pony, then. I'm Eques, and you are Blue Cloud. Pleasure to meet you. Interesting to be paired with unfamiliar ponies. I'm sure we will be getting along well in this tournament. Ready to have some fun and perhaps win the match?

Nice to meet you too, Eques.  I can't wait to play.  It's going to be so fun. 

Peace Keeper

Eques chuckles to the sound of Blue's excitement.

A pony comes up, the tournament coordinator, and makes the news.

Contestants come up to the court, please? Oil and Lighting versus Blue and Eques.

It is time Blue. Let's do or best and have fun.

Eques steups up to the court on one side of the net along with Blue

MMTfan1

Blue stands near Eques, waiting for the game to start. 

LunarDusk

"[glow=navy,2,300]OOOOOH YEEsssss, Im gonna enjoy this.[/glow]" Lightning said as she stepped to the opposite court with Oil following and standing in across from Eques. She fastened her metallic gloves to make sure that they were secure and said to Oil.

"[glow=navy,2,300]And dont do anything stupid.[/glow]"

"Yeah?! Like you could have come up with any better liner?"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Spoiler: How to play Volleyball • show

Well we shall do the dice system. The way how it works is each of us who hits the ball, we roll a dice. We will roll it between 1-100. So, the way it works is this. You do [.roll]1d100[/roll] (just remove the dot on the roll in cause you aren't sure how it is used).

1-5: Fail hit. Opponent gets a point.
6-79: Opponent bounces the ball back up successfully and game continues.
80-100: Ball lands on their side of the court, one point for your team.

First serve:
1-10: Fail hit. Other team gets a point.
11-89: Opponent continues play.
90-100: Ace. Your team gets a point

Hopefully everyone understands the rules here. Pretty simple x3 Just roll one die and that's it.

The coordinator comes up.

It is first to 10 points. If you get 10 points, your team wins and advances. Best wishes to the both of you. Here is the first ball. Blue Cloud, Eques. You two may first serve. Let the game begin.

Peace cheers on to Blue.

You can do it Blue!

Eques takes the ball and decides to be the first to serve. She stands on the opposite corner of the court. She puts the ball up and prepares to jump, looking for a spot to aim. She pops the ball up, jumps up, and smacks the ball with her forhoof.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 26, total 26[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

"Here I COME!" shouted Oil as he slide on the ground to the middle of the court and shot out his front hooves.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 73, total 73[/blockquote]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

MMTfan1

Blue intercepts the ball just before it could go out of bounds and hits it with his hooves.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 99, total 99[/blockquote]

Go Up