To The Moon!!! (jump in)

Started by celestial_force, 2015 Apr 18, 13:40:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

"Them, escape in that? Hah, I put a stop to their meddling once, I can do it again, Match says to Ruby, still flying beside her.

Julien999

"To escape from what? From your nightmare or from the moon? If you don't know, you can't escape from the moon."

Misty Fly

Sunset : no there is a way out of here there is got to be
Magic...

cloudyraindrops90

oh i doubt that.... in fact.... before i landed here, i noticed a magic barrier of some sort that covered this whole place
{The door is open, I am back again}

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

"She said the true... we can enters in but we can't leaves this place.

Nightshade Star

"Well, that`s if you are a prisoner of the moon." Nightshade explained. "If you live here, or just visiting, you can get out." She went near the barrier and went through it. Then she returned.

Misty Fly

/NightShade i REALLY REALLY hope your not a typical Mary Sue Alicorn OC
Sunset : what would happen if you try flying us with this ship?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"Uh... I have no idea!" replied Nightshade.

( I`m usually not like this...)

Misty Fly

Sunset : hmm mabe you could find a way to break that barrier?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"Okay, I`ll try." said Nightshade. She did a destruction spell, aiming at the barrier. Unfortunately, it went inside the barrier.

"What!?"

Misty Fly

Sunset : let me try *she shot a beam at the barrier but the barrier deflected it*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"This is pretty hard." said Nightshade as the barrier deflected Sunset`s beam.

Misty Fly

Sunset : indeed but there is gotta be a way...
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"I believe you, Sunset. There has to be a way." agreed Nightshade.

Misty Fly

Sunset : we should try Plan A with the ship first...
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"Yeah." replied Nightshade. She and Sunset got on the ship and went near the barrier. It only went through a little.

Misty Fly

Sunset : just a little but it managed to get through
Magic...

Julien999

"Well... I really want to visit you, but I'm just a Pegasus and the moon is really far away... And I think that the ship can pass the barrier but... If on the ship there was a prisoner and a non-prisoner passing the barrier... I'm afraid that only the visitor or who live on the moon can pass it, in other case, the barrier forces the prisoner to get out of the ship just teleport you out of this.
"And it's NOW you say that?!"

Dark Hooves

My craft's mana network is linked to me so even with my ship. We cant pierce the barrier.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up