Legends of Equestria Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 11, 12:31:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

radillo925

:c I'm so bummed... JUST finished downloading...
[glow=green,2,300]The daggom servers r only up on weekends[/glow]...stupid thursday D:

[blockquote]Rolled 3d18 : 1, 5, 16, total 22[/blockquote]

Tiger

Quote from: radillo925 on 2014 Oct 30, 18:14:06
:c I'm so bummed... JUST finished downloading...
[glow=green,2,300]The daggom servers r only up on weekends[/glow]...stupid thursday D:

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 3d18 : 1, 5, 16, total 22

Actually, they're only up on particular weekends when the LoE team says so. Sorry man, you gotta be patient for good things to happen.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Catpisi

I am soo exited!I hope the servers will be open again,cause it has been more than 2 months.Thankiies  <3

XxRocketDashxX

"Science is true power!"-Kokonoe

SwordRed

Pipkin

The servers are closed so development of the game and servers can continue.  Also the server build will not be made public.

But it's nice of you to offer, thank you :)

Skylitt

Any idea when the servers might be up again? o.O We are suffering from withdrawal here!   ovO LOL Honestly though, Just take your time and get it right. Nobody likes a rushed game. You guys are doing an excellent job so far!  0:) I can't wait until the next open server weekend!  lol

BlazerWing13

Hello I'm new to all of this. However, o_o I wanted to play something related to my little pony. I knew there had to be an MMO RPG some where. i finally found one and it's here, in the Legends of Equestria. But i saw that the servers were down. i was disappointed, heartbroken. i hope the server comes back on again i want to experience MLP through my own pony. My own little adventure. I am Blazer Wing. and i want to play and meet all you awesome ponies in glorious and Magical adventures with all of you. This game, must be open again. But do what you must. Do what you need to do. We will all be waiting. And i hope that it all be what i have been waiting for. Don't give up, Please...http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/Smileys/default/ajwaoh.png

TacoPony

I missed it. By one day. I hate myself now.  :c >A< DD: D: :I ono

Go Up