I'm back

Started by Dreadnaught 308, 2013 Dec 15, 15:54:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dreadnaught 308

Hello everypony, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I have been gone for almost a year...give or take :P...so I want to try to be on more often to make up for my long, long absence and meet some new additions to LoE...I'm glad to be back and I hope to see most of you in the future
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Ryo_D_Disk

Welcome back Dreadnaught or rather Doctor I guess context given thats how I refered to you last we met but regardless welcome back

Weremetalwolf

Hey welcome back! I remember you Doc, happy you decided to return. Anyway, I hope you continue to have fun with us!
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Dreadnaught 308

:P...unfortunately since my absents I am assuming other "Doctors" have made their way here so I'm most likely to change my profile to one of my OCs some time today or tomorrow
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Ryo_D_Disk

actually in all fairness there hasn't been that much of a flood with Doctors strangely enough, so if you want to continue using that character for roleplay I don't see any issues with that and from what I recall aside from a few incidences you pulled of the act quite well

Go Up