Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

whoa! he looks around, though he cannot see anything

TheCreeper3

A door in the attic opens up leading into a labyrinth
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"the walls in this maze are amazing it's almost like every turn you make the walls move"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

Dreadnaught 308

Atom goes into the room on the third and checks for the files
Hello, I'm The Doctor

super_chris85

Cecil quickly runs up to the 3rd floor and finds Atom so Why do you need the files from here

Dreadnaught 308

Oh just experiments....
Atom reads some of the files
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

"well you caught my attention what kind of experments?"
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

none you want to know
Atom finds another file and starts reading it
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

2013 Mar 10, 21:38:42 #252 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 10, 21:41:23 by TheCreeper3
"your digging through the files of a hospital I died in for experiments. Trust me I want to know, and who knows. The file your looking for could be mine"
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

Atom blinks twice and looks at reaper
...your smarter than you look
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

"I've been around for a long time. So what kind of experiments and what do these files have to do with them"
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

lets just say that even the light can hide secrets
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

"the light and I never did get along but now it's harboring secrets...terrific, just what I need"
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

...not the direction I was going for but i'm pretty sure you will understand...in time
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

"time is something I have an unfortunate excess of"
OC's

Tezaku

tez walks through the maze, not noticing the walls move

Go Up