Dreadnaught 308

Atom replies to the reaper
Death is inevitable, Don't try to make me feel sorrow or remorse
Atom replies to the hedgehog
...okay...I don't think i'll get much information out of him then
Hello, I'm The Doctor

TheCreeper3

"how so? Does death himself live on your planet"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

super_chris85

uh know but seeing as my Planet visited other worlds I have seen one human take it over and many gods too

Tezaku

ace gets back to where the reaper is, i'm back...

TheCreeper3

"and professor I rather prefer you don't feel remorse or sorrow just understanding. Do you have any other questions?"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

Atom replies to the reaper
Well I am still looking for medical files...know any?
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Tezaku

super_chris85

hey I'm Cecil nice to meet all of you most of the ponies freak out seeing me

TheCreeper3

"I put the remaining files on the 3rd floor room 26B they should be on the bed against the wall."
OC's

Dreadnaught 308

Thanks
Atom trots off
((I have to go, I'll be back later))
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Tezaku

i'n not one of them, yeah sure this is the first i have seen a walking talking hedgehog, but i'm not freaked out, i'm just scared from what i experianced down below

super_chris85

Wow well I hope I can find Star soon so I can get out

TheCreeper3

The reaper beings to fade away and turns invisible
OC's

Tezaku

i think i can teleport you out, but i'm not sure if its going to work or not

super_chris85

No I can find my way out easily I would just run through but I'm more worried about Star and his friend he came in with

Tezaku

i'm afraid you wont be able to get out the same way, you can get in, but you cant get out

super_chris85

Cecil brushes it asideoh come on I gotten myself out of worse situations

Tezaku

go take a look at the exit, you'll see for yourself, you may have entered, but they were up

TheCreeper3

2013 Mar 10, 17:02:55 #179 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 10, 17:05:00 by TheCreeper3
 The souls of the ponies that died in this hospital begin to rise and block the way to the sealed door
OC's

Go Up