Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

he takes a few steps back, getting scared every second (he's a royal guard, but he's old enough to get his cutiemark, but he has it already)

TheCreeper3

As the reapers red eyes begin to glow every door and window slams shut and locks itself airtight
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

a-are you trying to s-scare us to death? he asks shaking bad

TheCreeper3

"Perhaps" his eyes glow brighter as black scaly tendrils wrap around the exits
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

a-and now you've t-trapped us in, w-why? is very scared now

TheCreeper3

"I have a little black hole theory with this place. What comes in cannot come out"
OC's

Tezaku

he stutters a bit from being scared stiff from all that's happening i-i-i-i see

Coffee Rush

Aqua soon was out of her trance, not yet aware of not being able to be out. Using her senses, she walks out of that particular room, hearing the faint echoes of two ponies.
My OC can be found here!

TheCreeper3

"you wanna go for a ride?" the floor began to crack until there was big gapeing hole infront of the 2 other ponies
OC's

Coffee Rush

Aqua stopped in her tracks, knowing there was a hole in front of her.. A large, gaping hole.
My OC can be found here!

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

"have fun, and be sure to let me no what's down there I havent seen it in so long." tendrils identical to the ones blocking the door extended from the holes and yanked the ponies to the basement
OC's

Coffee Rush

Aqua is in for a fall, but lands without injury. For a second, she's silent.
My OC can be found here!

Tezaku

whoa! when he's at the bottom ace looks around, at his surroundings

TheCreeper3

The holes begin to reseal as the ponies hit the ground
OC's

Tezaku

he says to himself is it me, or has he sealed us in here.....

Coffee Rush

"A maniac, I tell you... You know, I can and will flood the entire place with light!" Aqua says the last part a bit louder, preparing a spell.
My OC can be found here!

Tezaku

i have a feeling there is something in here with us

TheCreeper3

The reaper bows his head in disappointment "well your no fun" the holes re open and the tendrils lift the ponies back to the top
OC's

Tezaku

i was going to explore he says, not joking, he's being serious

Go Up