Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Chaos

Wait, what do you mean by "Limited Access Release"???

You mean it's gonna open forever but with just limited spot? Or does it just mean the game is going to open forever?

Sorry, I'm french, so as much as I understand a lot of english, I'm not sure of what it means!

SimK64

Quote from: White Chaos on 2016 Jul 24, 19:41:51
You mean it's gonna open forever but with just limited spot?

That is what it is. The game will be released, but only some can get in. When that time comes, the game will be open longer than any open server event.

Featherdust418

Quote from: Thasher dash on 2016 Jul 24, 10:29:46
Theres a countdown on the Legends of Equestria wiki  :D

There is? O: I wouldn't know unfortunately, as both my phone and laptop for some reason have great difficulty loading wikis, thus I try to avoid them often. x3 It's fairly annoying though, since I know a lot of info can be found on the wiki. Perhaps I'll try my phone again this time around, I know there's no way my computer could handle both the game and wiki at the same time. =P
Quote from: BludSpammd on 2016 Jul 24, 13:45:01
Of course we will.
There is the potential of expanding the world three times as large of what it is right now.
We have a lot of places and functionality planned that has not yet been fully implemented.

THREE TIMES!? Actually, it makes sense- just to hear you say it though, it feels great! :D I can't wait to see what sort of worlds and other places there are going to be, this game is going to be huge and amazing and awesome... at least, even more so than it is already! ^-^

Thunder Spin

Quote from: White Chaos on 2016 Jul 24, 19:41:51
Wait, what do you mean by "Limited Access Release"???

You mean it's gonna open forever but with just limited spot? Or does it just mean the game is going to open forever?

Sorry, I'm french, so as much as I understand a lot of english, I'm not sure of what it means!

It means that the servers will be opened the whole December, I am not sure for this answer. I think that simK46 will give you a better answer :D
[/quote]

Morphius

Quote from: BludSpammd on 2016 Jul 24, 13:45:01
Of course we will.
There is the potential of expanding the world three times as large of what it is right now.
We have a lot of places and functionality planned that has not yet been fully implemented.

Probably when Legends of Equestria goes Beta or during the full Beta release...! :/

Patchouli Knowledge

^-^

Yessssssss!!!!

after a long time without playing

I hope to win as the last time 5,000 bits

= P
Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
<br />

RainbowFX

2016 Jul 26, 10:06:46 #126 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 26, 10:09:22 by RainbowFX
so
the game will be available for everyone soon?  <3

NightMoonMare

Quote from: RainbowFX on 2016 Jul 26, 10:06:46
so
the game will be available for everyone soon?  <3

as the post explains, yes.

Celeste

Omy! :D I'm so excited! I remember watching a video about this game a REALLY long time ago and since then I've wanted to play! :3

Moon Pearl

As we rejoice with the wonderful news of LoE game being open after all these years, we must take a moment to reflect. This project made it all the way here without being stopped and/or destroyed by the C&D BS. We lost good projects along the road, like certain Pony Based TCG, or certain Fighting Game with Equines.
Everypony, let's dedicate one moment to the memory of those projects that didn't make it :c

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

MidnightLunaRose

Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jul 26, 16:13:49
Everypony, let's dedicate one moment to the memory of those projects that didn't make it :c

Rip :c

Morphius

Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jul 26, 16:13:49
As we rejoice with the wonderful news of LoE game being open after all these years, we must take a moment to reflect. This project made it all the way here without being stopped and/or destroyed by the C&D BS. We lost good projects along the road, like certain Pony Based TCG, or certain Fighting Game with Equines.

*Unhelmets himself momentarily before putting back on his helmet.* :c

SimK64

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jul 25, 06:03:06
It means that the servers will be opened the whole December, I am not sure for this answer. I think that simK64 will give you a better answer :D

@Thundergirl
Original post claims joining Equestria in December will be for good.

I'm going to assume the servers will be up much longer than just December.

Morphius

I bet we'll still keep playing the full Alpha release whilst newer regions will be added in the full Beta release.

But as for the full Beta release, should we start all over on our progress, once the transfer the is in motion...? :s

mlpgirl1182

OMG OMG OMG!!! SO EXCITED!! It's been so long! I only just started playing this game on the last open server party, so I'm really excited to hear that the game is nearly out for good! I hope to see you guys at the open server party! Have fun everypony! ^_^
Hi! I haven't been able to play the game for so long, so I can't remember my name in the game :/ xD Anyways, hope to see you in Equestria! :)

White Chaos

Quote from: mlpgirl1182 on 2016 Jul 27, 12:19:15
I only just started playing this game on the last open server party

Me too ^^ I think we'll be able to download it soon   :o

NightMoonMare

All aboard the hype train!~  ovO

Book Horse

Books!

MidnightLunaRose

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Go Up