Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pfiutek1

Quote from: Dashieisbestpony on 2016 Jul 12, 19:16:54
WOOOO I can't wait! Quick question, though: do you have to be over 18 to sign up for the truely open servers? (I'm talking about once they permanently open in December)

of course you must be over 18 to play this game. these ponies are naked D:

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: Dashieisbestpony on 2016 Jul 12, 19:16:54
WOOOO I can't wait! Quick question, though: do you have to be over 18 to sign up for the truely open servers? (I'm talking about once they permanently open in December)
@Dashieisbestpony
No I do not think it matters about your age. I would have to think they anyone could sign up if they have an account.

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Jul 13, 05:03:02
of course you must be over 18 to play this game. these ponies are naked D:
@pfiutek1
Don't be silly :P They are cartoon horses. lol

Icy Shield

It's been awhile. It's very exciting news, I only wish there was something for me to do, since I'm a lonely wolf pony. I pretty much explored everything and decided to complete quest after when game will officialy come out due of bugs, constant disconnections and very long loading screens.

Skills, minigames, interactive features - please let it happen! :D
Anyways, it's good to see the progress of this game ;)

Let it snow!

Thunderhooftv

This is awesome I can't wait. I hope I can play this game with out being sick the one time i played it This Game Rocks

Scoota-Bot

This is going to be awesome! The game has made it so far, its great to see a Limited Access Release. I have to give credit to the devs of this game for making it this far and to continue with the hard work. See everypony in the OSW and Limited Access Release.  ^-^

PurpleBlueRaven

ig1mi

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Choco443

I'm soo glad the OSW isn't any later. I'm going on a trip on August 1st(Or maybe July 31st), so I just make it.
My name's Ginger Paws! But you can call me Ginger!

Crystalcupcake

SO FREAKING HYPED
(and happy)
L
O
E
<3

CometStreak

I've been participating in OSW's since the one in July 2013 and it's hard to believe that this project is nearing the point where it will be permanently open. I've met many good people in this fandom and have been impressed by the hard work and love that has been injected into this game. I'm really hoping you guys will have a donation box or something sometime in the future. I feel like I've been mooching off you. I may not be smart enough to help with the development of the game but I would like to show my appreciation somehow.

Until then, happy trails into the magical lands of imagination and wonder. Have a good day.

pfiutek1

@Dashieisbestpony
Don't be silly :P They are cartoon horses. lol

I was being sarcastic :I

Dragonisser

Great to hear it will be finally open forever in december, but also sad to read that the open weekend is again on a galacon weekend  DD:

Well i just hope they have it there or need to get it on friday before i drive to galacon .-.

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2016 Jul 14, 04:21:41
I was being sarcastic :I

My apologies you made it look like an actual question. x3 sorry for the confusion.

Colourful_Era

Don't understand the limited access part. I understand you have to apply to get into the server in december, but then will it be open to the public for good? So people that apply get into the servers sooner? Can anyone help me with this please?  :s

Jcfraven

Quote from: Colourful_Era on 2016 Jul 14, 15:34:23
Don't understand the limited access part. I understand you have to apply to get into the server in december, but then will it be open to the public for good? So people that apply get into the servers sooner? Can anyone help me with this please?  :s

*If I'm not completely accurate, I apologize.

From what I understand, the Limited Access Release is effectively a closed beta reserved for the accepted applicants.

Once enough time has happened, and the game is determined to be ready for a complete release, then a full release will happen, and everyone can come into the land of Equestria.

If I'm wrong anywhere in that, then hopefully I'll be corrected.

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: Colourful_Era on 2016 Jul 14, 15:34:23

The limited access will be like a closed beta where at first people who get chosen from the sign-up they will do. Let's say 100 people sign up and the want maybe 50 or so they take the 50 from the people who signed up and allow them to play before everyone else. Then after some time they might (not sure about this part though) do a new sign-up and allow 50 more in or maybe even open it up to the public for everyone to play. I hope I was of some help.

LovleySunny

Oh boy! I can't wait! But, the limitted access? That's new now. Does that mean only like few players will be choosen? I don't know what to expect, but I know I will TOTALLY be there on July 29. I'm sweating!   ^-^
~Sunny

Jcfraven

2016 Jul 14, 19:18:04 #77 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 14, 21:24:03 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Dunja on 2016 Jul 14, 18:11:07
Oh boy! I can't wait! But, the limitted access? That's new now. Does that mean only like few players will be choosen? I don't know what to expect, but I know I will TOTALLY be there on July 29. I'm sweating!   ^-^

What Limited Access means, in this case, from what I can gather, is applying for a slot in being able to play LoE as much as you want(unlike an OSW).

Pipkin

I'd suggest waiting for a definite answer on what's involved with limited access by either our PR team or a team lead.  I know I have not heard anything about the process yet so it's not completely defined what is going on for that.

Public Relations will keep you all updated.  Thanks!

CavemanOhYea

2016 Jul 14, 20:58:23 #79 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 15, 00:39:02 by CavemanOhYea
How i interpret limited access.

They will give access to a select few people at a time.

How i think a more logical way of releasing it would be.

Give everyone access and just put server limits and a que.

Go Up