Favorite Show on Animal Planet?

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Oct 25, 20:51:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SapphirePony

So yeah.. this is what happens when I watch Animal Planet, so what's your favie show on there? Mine is Too Cute!.  ^-^

Vertigo

Chishio Kunrin

I'm not entirely sure. It's either Infested!, Monsters Inside Me, Pit Boss, or Pit Bulls & Parolees.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Is dog whisperer on animal planet? I think that's one of the shows I watched. Monsters inside me is about parasites right? That show creeped me out quite a bit depending on the parasite mainly cause there's not much you can do against some of them.

One of these days I'm going to get a German Shepherd puppy and try training it so it doesn't end up like my Pomeranian. She's slightly crazy and possessive, my fault for spoiling her though I was only 15 when I got her since I think she's 5 years old now.  X3

Darkangel

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 25, 20:59:41
I'm not entirely sure. It's either Infested!, Monsters Inside Me, or Pit Boss, or Pit Bulls & Parolees. The Haunted

:P
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Stitchin Time

Too Cute, Animal Cops, Pets 101, My Cat from Hell, You Must Love Cats, The Haunted, and even more. It's my fave channel. :3

SapphirePony

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 25, 22:08:49
Too Cute, Animal Cops, Pets 101, My Cat from Hell, You Must Love Cats, The Haunted, and even more. It's my fave channel. :3
I watch it every Saturday  :3 Also, any of y'all love the Puppy Bowl on there? I love watching the Puppy Bowl, much cuter then the Super Bowl.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 25, 22:09:52
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 25, 22:08:49
I watch it every Saturday  :3 Also, any of y'all love the Puppy Bowl on there? I love watching the Puppy Bowl, much cuter then the Super Bowl.

The Puppy Bowl! <3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

Sea Foam

I more or less lost interest when the channel became more about people with animals and animal experiences, and less about the animals themselves.
That, and when a show does focus on the animal and not the people, it's usually a cat or dog. 
Not that I have a problem with cats or dogs, I just appreciate variety.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Perteks

After Steve death i don't watch animal planet anymore. He was one of best guys with best way to the animals. But in any other way you can count my favorite show was with Irwin
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

PPBG

2012 Nov 02, 18:56:07 #11 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 02, 19:07:54 by PPBG
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Oct 27, 13:04:15
I more or less lost interest when the channel became more about people with animals and animal experiences, and less about the animals themselves.
That, and when a show does focus on the animal and not the people, it's usually a cat or dog. 
Not that I have a problem with cats or dogs, I just appreciate variety.

I used to love Animal Planet too...  :c "The Most Xtreme" was one of my favorite shows. Although, I usually watched whatever was on for hours...

Now my favorite show is Pets 101 ( including Cats/Dogs 101).
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Perteks on 2012 Oct 27, 13:10:25
After Steve death i don't watch animal planet anymore. He was one of best guys with best way to the animals. But in any other way you can count my favorite show was with Irwin

YOU BROUGHT BACK ALL MY SADNESS.

Go Up