Does Anypony know when the servers will be open again...?

Started by SuperMikeTheHero, 2015 Feb 21, 12:39:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuperMikeTheHero

Ever since the servers closed, I've already been wanting more!! DD: When I first played the game, my hype reached higher levels than it did when I was waiting to get the new Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U! :3
Does anypony know when the next open-server dates are...?  :o

CMC Scootaloo

@SuperMikeTheHero

Quote from: SuperMikeTheHero on 2015 Feb 21, 12:39:06
Ever since the servers closed, I've already been wanting more!! DD: When I first played the game, my hype reached higher levels than it did when I was waiting to get the new Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U! :3
Does anypony know when the next open-server dates are...?  :o

You should check the main page. It's currently open. X3

So, you're lucky. Or unlucky, depending on the view, because 3/4 of it are already over by now.
Get on it and download it! Use the time you still have!
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

CMC Scootaloo

@SuperMikeTheHero

Quote from: SuperMikeTheHero on 2015 Feb 21, 13:29:12
I guess it's really over, now... ono

No, no, it's still running! O:

You have still more than ten hours! GO to the mainpage, download the client and go! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

jaaasgoed

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Feb 21, 13:33:24
@SuperMikeTheHero

No, no, it's still running! O:

You have still more than ten hours! GO to the mainpage, download the client and go! :D

Are you sure? Suddenly I am unable to log in. I see the servers, but the connection times out when I want to connect.

Particlemane

Keep in mind that the servers may or may not be experiencing... hiccups, as we shall call them.

It is a stress test of sorts, and I think that they've been... well... stressed.
Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Feb 21, 13:35:13
Are you sure? Suddenly I am unable to log in. I see the servers, but the connection times out when I want to connect.

I think everyone is having this problem. Maybe they are trying to restart the servers?
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

SuperMikeTheHero

Nevermind...it's over for me...you hurry up and enjoy your time!! You must, you must- YOU MUST!!! DD:

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Particlemane on 2015 Feb 21, 13:35:51
Keep in mind that the servers may or may not be experiencing... hiccups, as we shall call them.

It is a stress test of sorts, and I think that they've been... well... stressed.I think everyone is having this problem. Maybe they are trying to restart the servers?

I hope so. Dancer has been stuck in his "you're walking in them" interaction the entire weekend. Just now he finally gave some dandelions. Now I want my rain cloud hat!

Particlemane

The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

BlessedCobra

Quote from: SuperMikeTheHero on 2015 Feb 21, 13:36:52
Nevermind...it's over for me...you hurry up and enjoy your time!! You must, you must- YOU MUST!!! DD:

What are you talking about? The servers are still open and functioning (sort of).

I think I've had a few too many blueberry pies...

LeviathanTS

I think the servers are open for 9 hours and 15 minutes more... 4am until they close here in the UK
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

CMC Scootaloo

@SuperMikeTheHero

Quote from: SuperMikeTheHero on 2015 Feb 21, 13:36:52

Nope, they're still working!

GO! GO! GO! 0:)

BlessedCobra

2015 Feb 21, 13:49:20 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 14:43:00 by BlessedCobra
Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Feb 21, 13:47:42
I think the servers are open for 9 hours and 15 minutes more... 4am until they close here in the UK

10 hours and 10 minutes as of now. it closes 12AM EST which I think is 5AM U.K. time

I think I've had a few too many blueberry pies...

Go Up