Hi, everypony!

Started by Doomguy, 2012 Jun 04, 23:02:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomguy

I used to be part of the Equestria Online board as Estimate Chance, but I only made a few posts and the site shut down before I could really get into the forum. Being this is the same project's new site I decided to make a new account here. I can only say I hope I'll be able have a good time here with everypony else! :)

Rad Thunder

I'm sure you will. ^-^
Welcome!

Lord of Madness

Greetings!!!! im Madness!! i hope you the most wonderful time... and that the burritos... they dont get you.. OR THE haberdasheries..

sonyablademaster

Fudgemuffin

Hello! As long as you join the muffin side, you'll have a awesome time. ovO

Ozzy

Doomguy?

?

Welcome home, Doomguy.

Ryo_D_Disk

greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Equestrian

Azure Dusk

Greetings, from the LoE forums! Take us to your leader!

Tiger

Ah, welcome back then :3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Welcome back to the community.  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Doomguy

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jun 05, 06:16:51
Doomguy?

?

Welcome home, Doomguy.
  lol You have no idea how hard you made me laugh with that! I'm glad somepony got the referrence to my username. You win a free pony!

Doomguy

I wanna say thanks to all that have responded so far! About 10 or more of you have responded to my introduction thread and it's only been up for a little over 12 hours! Thanks, everypony! :D

Ozzy

Dohohoho, I love your Avatar, very nostalgic

Doomguy

2012 Jun 05, 17:46:34 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 05, 17:54:04 by Doomguy
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jun 05, 17:29:18
Dohohoho, I love your Avatar, very nostalgic
Thanks a bunch! And your signature is pretty sweet, too! Demoman is one of my favorite classes in TF2. :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Doomguy on 2012 Jun 04, 23:02:27
I used to be part of the Equestria Online board as Estimate Chance, but I only made a few posts and the site shut down before I could really get into the forum. Being this is the same project's new site I decided to make a new account here. I can only say I hope I'll be able have a good time here with everypony else! :)
hello and welcome back! ^-^  i hope you can post a bit more here!  Do you like roleplaying by any chance?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Doomguy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 06, 01:52:35
hello and welcome back! ^-^  i hope you can post a bit more here!  Do you like roleplaying by any chance?
I roleplay very often, actually! But it's usually through Skype or in a chatroom of a sort. However I'm interested in the idea of roleplaying through forums as the roleplay section in this forum seems to be the most popular board.  :)

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Doomguy on 2012 Jun 06, 02:23:50
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 06, 01:52:35
I roleplay very often, actually! But it's usually through Skype or in a chatroom of a sort. However I'm interested in the idea of roleplaying through forums as the roleplay section in this forum seems to be the most popular board.  :)
If you're interested, I hope you can join us in our rps then! ^-^  hope to see you there!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up