Uh, hello, I guess

Started by LocoArmado, 2012 Jun 04, 10:44:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LocoArmado

Hello there. Name's Loco. I like frying pans. Also skillets. The band's nice, too. But mostly frying pans.  I lost my sanity a while ago, if someone finds it, please tell me. I also code stuff sometimes. And... well, I think that's all. Nice to meet ya.

Azure Dusk

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, especially since a lot of our members lack sanity as well.

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE  0:)
I've kept my sanity though

--You see my avatar? That's a pokemon. Well actually, it's my OC, but stuff happened :I I'M A POKEMON ovO

Chirp

Welcomt to the forums!  ^-^
I still have my sanity, I think.

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Rad Thunder

I prefer cabers, but that's just me. :P
Welcome!

Lord of Madness

OH HOW simply WONDERFUL!!! an insane member! i find that oh so refreshing! have a wonderful time here... and know the tables are burritos that eat manes and fly trees...

Lary

Oh sweet Celestia, wait until Ozzy sees this..
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lord of Madness

i was thinking the same thing ovO

sonyablademaster

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: LocoArmado on 2012 Jun 04, 10:44:50
Hello there. Name's Loco. I like frying pans. Also skillets. The band's nice, too. But mostly frying pans.  I lost my sanity a while ago, if someone finds it, please tell me. I also code stuff sometimes. And... well, I think that's all. Nice to meet ya.
nice to meet you! ^-^  glad the programming team could get a new addition.  Hope you can find the time to come by the forums to post every now and then!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

LocoArmado

2012 Jun 06, 11:00:57 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 06, 11:03:38 by LocoArmado
Thanks for the welcome, lads!
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 04, 12:15:51
I prefer cabers, but that's just me. :P

Democreeper much?
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 14:30:54
OH HOW simply WONDERFUL!!! an insane member! i find that oh so refreshing! have a wonderful time here... and know the tables are burritos that eat manes and fly trees...

Old news, lad. You should be more worried about that floor tile conspiracy to turn manes into names and names into stylish viking hairdos of death.
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 04, 20:44:02
nice to meet you! ^-^  glad the programming team could get a new addition.  Hope you can find the time to come by the forums to post every now and then!

I'll try. I'll be busy fencing fences with my trusty pansword though. And maybe coding. Maybe.
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 04, 14:58:29
Oh sweet Celestia, wait until Ozzy sees this..

Is he interested in buyin' a Stout Shako for 2 refined? Because that would be quite nice.

Xeno Aura

I keep my sanity in a closet and bring it out on special occasions.

Welcome. :)

Cutiebone

Nice to meet you crazy fan dude ^-^
Or should I say...
Future buddy! :P

I derp
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up