The Vinyl Scratch Tapes: The Master Recording Episode N1

Started by 344forever, 2016 Dec 02, 01:39:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

344forever

~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Icy Shield

I thought The Vinyl Scratch Tapes audio fic ressurection would be hosted on Visualpony Thenarrator channel. He made contest for audition for this project few months ago:

Are you guys related or 2 different peoples with the same goal?
And 1st epidose only 8 min? Weird... I remembered that the original was around 20min or something like that...

Let it snow!

344forever

Featherfall Studios is quite different from Visualpony, before today I had never heard of him, my apologies. However, we are redubbing the series and adding onto it with permission from Corey W. Williams himself as well as blessings from TheJamJar the director of the original show and the voice of HannahK who was the original Vinyl Scratch.

The Episode we posted here was a more test like episode to see how long it would take for us to gather a crew and make an episode. Two months in the TL;DR. It was written by myself and given the greenlight and approval by the original two who helped create the show.

Episode 1 is coming in 2017 with help of an all-star cast that is fully cast and ready to go.

TL;DR, I didn't realize someone else was also doing it but, we have full permission and blessings as well as a cast, crew, quick release times and the original Vinyl Scratch.
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Go Up