Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow-Flare

Sprinkle_Icing

<br />"A cake a day keeps the doctor away, but it doesn't keep the dentist away!"<br />Skype: Sprinkle.Icing<br />Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/OQGM7<br />Latest Spa party: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16006.0

kiciuniapl

DID THEY LIED ABOUT OPENING FOR ,,EVRYPONY"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY EVEN PONY WORLD IS FULL OF LIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS D:<
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

spiritwolf98

Quote from: kiciuniapl on 2015 Apr 03, 17:19:31
WHYYYY
i was soo hapy
look here
,,If you're not joining us at BABSCon, fear not; you'll be able to enjoy our panel through the magic of the internet, where we'll be discussing all sorts of cool stuff about the game and perhaps leak some cool secrets!''
it sholud be open :(

You have to wait until next week to download  :facehoof:
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Cyan Spark

To those of you asking for the time left till the open server event, there is an approximate countdown on the wiki page (It assumes that the server opens at 12:01 am EST, or 5:01 am UTC on 10 April). It will also be updated when more information about the event is released.
http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_of_Equestria_Wiki

The Star Dusty

"Screee"

Star-Fire

Where can I download the game? The "Downloads" section of the website is empty.

Pipkin

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45
We're happy to announce that we'll be having another Open Server Event on April 10-12!
We'll be providing more information, and the download links, closer to the event, so stay tuned!

:]

Dashieisbestpony

I'd love to play the OSW, but I can't find my PC and the only other computer that I know can run LoE is my older sisters, and she needs it to do school.
Oof it's been too long

Chrome Weld

My third OSW... I met some awesome ponies on the last one, and this time i'm fully off of uni so i can devote 100% of my time to it. Bring on the pone! :3
Everything went better than expected... oh wait...

SimK64

I foresaw this! Or at least the panel at BABSCon 2015.

I got to meet the people representing the game at the convention. What an experience.

LostSanity

I might be unable to participate in and do another livestream of the OSW this weekend. Mostly because I only have one computer at the moment. My laptop. My main desktop computer has become unusable and I've had to switch to my laptop. My laptop is the computer I do all of my LoE stuff on. I could try to do it anyway, but, I just don't know if I should. I've been pushing it to continue to do the stuff I like to do on the internet for two weeks now and it's been fine, but, I'm just not sure if I should push it further than that.

Just don't be surprised if I don't participate in and don't do a livestream of the OSW this week.

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lightning Sparks

Only a question, When do you will uoload the link for LoE for the next OSW? i supose that the game needs to be updated. 
Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo espaƱol.

Tabbynya

StarFrith

If I put this here, will people see it?

Here's a possible solution that can be suggested to people who find that email from this forum is getting blocked. Important emails, like ones with their registration confirmation code. If they can't fish out the email from the spam trap for whatever reason, what they can do is _send_ an email to the forum ( noreply at legendsofequestria dot com ). That should clear the way for subsequent emails from the forum to get through.

Only two more days until Open Server! *squee!*

Natfoth

Game client should be uploaded tomorrow
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

spiritwolf98

You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Equedora on 2015 Apr 03, 17:35:41
FINALLY I can finish the missing package quest!  :D
I've already finshed it.But if the charcter not saving glitch is still there I'll Have to do it again..
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Cryptic-Dash

Go Up