Started by bobbykill201, 2015 Feb 03, 12:15:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 05, 10:04:24

Oh, I think you will.
nope images just won't cut it today DD:
Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Feb 05, 07:58:24
Last year i bought chocolates and all that stuff, but now that im single, I think I will spend the money on Another PS3 game  :P
Sounds like a plan besides why waste money on a thoughtless present like Chocolates for someone anyways :s?

Zsteube

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 05, 11:20:41
nope images just won't cut it today DD:

Nono, I mean you can find them with the Valentines Day candy in the stores so you have a second chance. Unless you're saying you won't have the opportunity to nab any. D :

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 05, 11:27:51
Nono, I mean you can find them with the Valentines Day candy in the stores so you have a second chance. Unless you're saying you won't have the opportunity to nab any. D :
i don't think there are any candy stores near my place D:!

Zsteube

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 05, 11:51:29
i don't think there are any candy stores near my place D:!

I've seen those fellas at our local supermarket and possibly CVS. :D

Elphyda

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 05, 10:04:24
That doesn't sound good...  :s

Oh, it's good.  I initially thought I was going to be celebrating Single's Awareness day, but now I all I know is that that's not what I'll be doing.

Zsaszz

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 05, 11:20:41
why waste money on a thoughtless present like Chocolates for someone anyways :s?

She liked that kind of things  :P, or going out to eat Something, but now i will celebrate that day working  lol

Zsteube

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Feb 05, 14:10:30
Oh, it's good.  I initially thought I was going to be celebrating Single's Awareness day, but now I all I know is that that's not what I'll be doing.

Oh! I was under the impression it was the other way around. Good to hear otherwise!

Elphyda

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 05, 15:40:45
Oh! I was under the impression it was the other way around. Good to hear otherwise!

My apologies; I have a bad habit of being too vague sometimes X3

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Feb 05, 14:10:30
my only guess is someone Confessed but maybe i should not be digging o_o

Elphyda

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 06, 06:30:38
my only guess is someone Confessed but maybe i should not be digging o_o
Spoiler: show

Oh no, you're right.

EspiraPhoenix

Hmm, on Valentines Day... I'll be going to...

Spoiler: Da-da-da-daaaah~ • show
=P Get my preorder of:

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Feb 06, 20:53:29
Oh no, you're right.
♪Can You Feel The Love Tonight♪

Itty Bit

Oh snaps, I forgot New 3ds senpai will be coming out so soon! I'll probably just wait for a pink or purple model to come out, though. Or until Xenoblade comes out.
Today I'm going to go shopping for chocolates though! Valentines chocolate is soo yummy! I'm tempted to even get a big teddy bear, too.

Nala Valor

I don't even have money to buy chocolate  DD:

Naura

I will be spending the eve by talking to some friends on skype and eat everything I can find in my house...
Well Naura is off to go on a party, so I did do a dress for her.
Spoiler: show

Probably the only thing I will have completed this month.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Greyscaleisme

Lol, this 14 almost 15 year old will be doing assignments and drinking hot cocoa. I have no-one, but I would like to. Sadly for me, my parents have forbidden me from dating till I'm at least 17, 20 if the guy is over the internet. It sucks being Christian sometimes. XD
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Bakasan94

One of the medics who was supposed to go on this shooting practise isn't able to go so I agreed to go there.
So... I'll be sitting next to a camp fire and sleeping in a tent that day. Probably won't even rememeber what day it is.

waaaaaaah

So many singles... X3

And yes, I will be alone too :c

It would be nice if we could make a chat where all us single lonely people talk X3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

LeviathanTS

2015 Feb 07, 20:53:12 #58 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 07, 20:54:47 by LeviathanTS
I actually choose to be on my own, believe it or not
So I'm not really lonely

But if I were going out, I couldn't and wouldn't let them pay for anything

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Hash Myth

Seeing as it falls on a Saturday and I happen to be off on Saturdays... Cooking a cowboy thick bone in rib-eye steak and eating with my wife  ^-^

Also we cook a desert for one another, this year I am cooking up some cheesecake... Not sure what kind though... I am thinking about a chocolate swirl cheesecake  ;)

Go Up