Legends of Equestria Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 11, 12:31:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TeemyPaw

Thank you 'bout telling that :o Ansrewed almost all o my questions. I have only one more.. : Is there going to be only OSW:s Or will there be time when the game is playable all the time? ^^ That would be awesome! ^^

GreenLeaf tornado

Hey when will tehy be opened agein i just made an account sorry if im spelling wrong i just cant spell today! oh and how do i download it?   o.O

Invultrois

Well TeemyPaw, there will be a time when the game is "playable all the time", which is when the game is fully developed and finished. The OSW's are only stress tests and the game at the moment is still under development. So it could be years until the game is fully finished and available to all players.

As for GreenLeaf,  the game is currently under development so it's still ain't finished yet. For that, the developers gave us a chance to try out the game for a period of time on weekends called the Open Server Weekend (OSW) for the purpose of server stress test and implementing new features from time to time.

Unfortunately you've missed the previous Open Server Weekend on August 8-10th.
Don't worry, there will be another Open Server Weekend and it will be announced in the forums by the developers.
Nobody knows when will the next OSW so be patient. :nod:

All you have to do now is to wait for an announcement from the developers in the forums, and you could have the chance to play the game!  :]

Hope this answers all of your questions.  ^-^

jeremiah470

I just cant wait till the game goes into the play any time state  :D

pestebrochu

I had an awesome time on LoE cant wait for the next open servers  :D :] (:
Hope the next one comes soon.

gemmaster22

When will the server be back up? I was away from home for the last Open Weekend...  DD:

creepergirl1027

i dont know if i can donloud the game i tryed to find it so i can but i got nothing :c im new to this stuff please help :c

Eurocoin

From the four OSWs I've participated in, this was the worst. Most of the times couldn't log in any of the servers and when I was able to get on one of the servers, the game was buggy as heck (compared to other LoE OSWs I've participated), I was constantly kicked off the servers (server shutting down, server restarting or connection timing out) after 5 to 10 minutes.

What I was able to play, I liked the new area, addition of the signposts and the addition of more teleports between areas. I hope the next time will be better, when ever it is.

Naura

Quote from: gemmaster22 on 2014 Sep 05, 17:06:41
When will the server be back up? I was away from home for the last Open Weekend...  DD:

They'll announce when the next one is, be patient...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

pestebrochu

Uh.. When IS the next OSW anyway, if I may ask?.

Invultrois

Quote from: Invultrois on 2014 Sep 03, 22:44:02
Don't worry, there will be another Open Server Weekend and it will be announced in the forums by the developers.
Nobody knows when will the next OSW so be patient. :nod:

All you have to do now is to wait for an announcement from the developers in the forums, and you could have the chance to play the game!  :]

As stated before, nobody knows.

Rainbow l Dash

When is the next Open Server Weekend?
RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY :3

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

TeemyPaw

Well TeemyPaw, there will be a time when the game is "playable all the time", which is when the game is fully developed and finished. The OSW's are only stress tests and the game at the moment is still under development. So it could be years until the game is fully finished and available to all players.

Hope this answers all of your questions.  ^-^

This so did answer my questions. I'm so thankful, and i FINALLY understand the situation. Thank you~ ^-^

Kitty Dyson

2014 Sep 22, 22:08:09 #74 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 22, 22:36:18 by Kitty Dyson
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >A< D: DD: ono

Post Merge

If you want people to play your game, then I recommend not shutting down the servers  ovO

Invultrois

Quote from: Kitty Dyson on 2014 Sep 22, 22:08:09
If you want people to play your game, then I recommend not shutting down the servers  ovO

Well, why let people play in your uncompleted game and lets people leave because of the nothingness to do ingame?
That's why they make Open Server Weekends, for stress testing and implementing new features ingame. And also giving players a chance to test the game.  :/

Read the below statement repeatedly and try to understand the situation here.
The game is currently under development so it's still ain't finished yet. For that, the developers gave us a chance to try out the game for a period of time on weekends called the Open Server Weekend (OSW) for the purpose of server stress test and implementing new features from time to time.

gemmaster22

I missed it again! >:O I dont think im going to be able to play it ever!!! ono

Morphius

I wonder if the next time the server opens, there'll be the Running of the Leaves or even Winter Wrap Up...? :s

HerpyDooves

2014 Sep 24, 07:57:50 #78 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 24, 08:01:58 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: gemmaster22 on 2014 Sep 23, 14:07:46
I missed it again! >:O I dont think im going to be able to play it ever!!! ono

Yeah, I miss it a lot myself, too. Gotta stay vigilant, I suppose X3

Quote from: Morphius on 2014 Sep 24, 00:00:20
I wonder if the next time the server opens, there'll be the Running of the Leaves or even Winter Wrap Up...? :s

That'd be pretty interesting :P

Roze

Go Up