your reptile room?

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Oct 15, 21:46:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

do you have a reptile room or you just have one reptile.

im posting this because today was the day i got my first reptile pet. and ive got a new one. i now have a 9 inch baby american alligator

Chishio Kunrin

I've never really worked with reptiles before. The only one I've been around was someone's boa constrictor that my dad was holding once many years ago.

I definitely don't know what to do with an alligator, since that's a little too exotic and wild for a pet. :I If/when it gets too big for you, though, make sure it gets sent to a good place, not just dumped somewhere. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

To bad it wasn't an alligator  :')
Spoiler: show

I've always wanted a turtle  X3

Lord of Madness

FUN FACT: alligator never outgrow their home. So if you keep him in a little cage forever he will stay that size forever :3

Stitchin Time

I used to have a tortoise named Fredrick. We had to release him because he was sad. :c Better a short, happy life rather than a long, miserable one.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 15, 23:41:05
I used to have a tortoise named Fredrick. We had to release him because he was sad. :c Better a short, happy life rather than a long, miserable one.

and now im sad...

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 15, 23:42:49
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 15, 23:41:05

and now im sad...

I seriously went into fetal position and cried. I miss him so much. D:

Go Up