is rarity your fav?
2 (9.1%)
is pinkie your fav?
4 (18.2%)
is rd your fav?
3 (13.6%)
is aj your fav?
3 (13.6%)
is twi your fav or is flutters your fav?
10 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: 2017 Oct 18, 18:51:32

Go Down

perrykt1

ok we have two winners which is..........................................TWILIGHT AND FLUTTERSHY!
:(
^-^

perrykt1

Quote from: Dashie2288 on 2017 Oct 31, 00:26:20Mane 7 you forgot Starlight Glimmer
um no this is only a mane 6 vote. not mane 7

~RainCloud

Fluttershy.

Fluttershy everyday!

Credit to artist(Deviantart): Yakovlev-vad 
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

raritymydarling123

Wowie yall this is like a rodeo! ye-hall!
:]

Master Masher

i ain't applejack but i do a good applejack :l and Big Macintosh -.- voices
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

perrykt1

"yay guys its me fluttershy! and i'm with twilight too i'm glad that me and twilight won so i'm gonna yell yay for you all okay and its super loud!"- fluttershy  >.<
"she may say its loud but its always quiet so yeah ima do it to!"- twilight  ^-^
(takes big breathe in but its quiet when i say yay)"yay................................"- fluttershy  :(
"okay my turn!"- twilight  ^-^
(takes big breathe then i say yay so loud louder than fluttershy's yay)"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!"- twilight  ^-^

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Nov 11, 06:07:27"underappreciated" what is you talking about her fanbase is horrid! If anything she is overrated! And so is other overrated 4 that's why my vote goes to applejack
I don't have a vote rn.. but I think Flutters bc she's my type

I agree Misty, lots of ppl say she's under rated and she has a gigantic fan base, but she isn't really thought of by Hasbro

Cloudy Skies

Quote from: Master Masher on 2017 Oct 07, 20:55:13Rainbow Dash for the WIN! :3  o.O  lol  B)  =P  o_O

RIGHTEOUS DUDEEEE COWABUNGA! (XD)  B)
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

tulubu

Go Up