Your favorite video game?

Started by Dashing Rainbow Dash, 2016 May 21, 02:28:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dashing Rainbow Dash

C'mon, I wanna know what game you treasure most!
Mine is agar.io
Trolololo

Elphyda

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.  It's extremely deep once you really look into it, especially for something crafted in only 18 months by a small portion of Ocarina of Time's team.

LostSanity

Used to be any/new Final Fantasy game(s)...

But now it's a tie between Final Fantasy game(s) and Persona game(s).
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

Well These are my favorite games by series

Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy XI is my top & all-time favorite
Mario Games - Mario Party and Mario Kart wii are my top played mario games
Legend of Zelda - up until hyrule warriors
Pokemon Games - All of the pokemon games except Pokemon Dash, Trozei, and Conquest
Kirby Games
Dragon Warrior / Quest
Command & Conquer
and Super Smash Bros.

That's all my favorite games by series. I only have 3 favorite games for iOS & android which is My little pony, Plants vs zombies 2, and Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble apps.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

RenniStuffmin

I have a crud-ton of favorite games. Here are a few:

Saints Row 2: Best in the franchise, but I like Saints Row: The Third a lot, too.
Postal 2: Only a few missions involve delivery.
Doom: All of them, even Doom 3.
Shadow Warrior: "You no match for Lo Wang!"
Guitar Hero: For a non-violent, get-off-my-butt time.
Starbound: Space.
Firewing 64: An Nintendo 64-style collect-a-thon inspired by games like Banjo-Kazooie. It's on Gamejolt for free, if you want to play it.

This is only a microscopic list of my favorite games.

Itty Bit

Aw man, I never liked this question cause my favorite is always changing.

Panel de Pon was a game pretty close to me, and I loved that game a ton.
Animal Crossing New Leaf was also pretty awesome too. It helped me during a harder time in my life, and I deeply appreciate it for that.
But if I was to say the game I've played the most, and just have enjoyed for a long time? Probably Smash 4. It's the only game I've ever seriously played competitively, and even after almost 2 years of it's release, I still play it almost every day.

Jerry_Heartlead

Anypony playing Garry's mod here?
The Synthicorn.

ViktorT

The list of the most favorite games:

Outcast (1999);
Need for Speed 1-6 series;
Sonic series and his parodies ("Freedom Planet");
MechWarrior 2-4 series and analogs;
Star Wars series ("Rebel Assault 2", "Dark Forces 1 & 2", "Mysteries of the Sith", "Racer");
Doom 1 & 2;
Quake 1 & 2;
Half-Life (+addons) & Half-Life 2;
Blade Runner;
The Elder Scrolls series (except "Battlespire" and "Redguard");
Retro games (they include games dumped from arcade machines the 70's and 80's), rare games, official unreleased games, "sandboxes".

(I'm not a fanatic of violent games, but I perceive some games tolerantly).

Master Masher

ether Okami or Borderlands 2. i like them because of their art styles and gliches. If you do not know what they are search them up.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Yderedin

If talking about video games, of course apart from Legends of Equestria, then I would choose World of Warcraft! You know this game has been being popular for so many years!
Christmas is coming! Have you already bought the presents? I'm a lucky lady because I have all my presents prepared!

Master Masher

well Okami has no glitches that i know of but don't even get me started about borderlands 2 because you will be able to get me to stop.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

SaltyDerpy

1- Super Smash Bros. Series
2- PAYDAY Series
3- Team Fortress 2
4- Borderlands 2
5- Garry's Mod

Cloudy Skies

LoE! lol  :ellowee:  :ellowee:  :ellowee:  :ellowee:  :ellowee:  :ellowee:
DUHHHH B)
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Psykai

I used to love Pokémon and Final Fantasy but I got tired of the amount of time grinding took in Pokémon, and I hate Final Fantasy's new combat systems (from FFXII onwards).

Some of my all-time favourites are:
- Soul Calibur series
- Suikoden II
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Honourable Mentions:
- Animal Crossing: Wild World
- Streets of Rage 2
- Lego Games; particularly Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Lego Marvel Super Heroes
- MLP: Rise of the Clockwork Stallions

If Friendship is Epic wasn't dead in the water, I'm sure that would hit my all-time favourites list.
My Deviant Art (May contain mature content): https://sorrowfuldownpour.deviantart.com/
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3bSOKONoU2rK4WTyoN60Q

Master Masher

Quote from: Psykai on 2018 Jan 30, 11:56:47- Zelda: Ocarina of Time
I love that game too.
Also i decided to not put all of my favorite games because it would be a long list trust me.

Hydro

The Total War, Assassin's Creed, and Civilization games.

I am a history nerd.
(????)?

altnecropony

Favourite game as a child would have probably been the Banjo Kazooie series on N64 (Nuts and bolts was good i certainly enjoyed it but not as much as the originals).

Nowadays i'd have to say Blacklight Retribution 2 was my favourite game up until they took down the oceanic servers that is, The game had its flaws (Plenty of them i know) but to this day i haven't played a FPS that has provided the same level of satisfaction nor implemented a Mech vs infantry experience anywhere near as good.

Honourable Mentions:
Zelda Majoras Mask
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Rachet and Clank 3
Battlefield 3
Elder scrolls Oblivion & Skyrim
Fallout New Vegas
Besiege
Garry's Mod

Stranger Wings

2018 Feb 10, 07:24:31 #17 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 11, 05:52:52 by Stranger Wings
That stuff changes. It's hard to choose a game, you treasure the most.
This War of Mine is a great game, touching a hard subject, but I haven't played it in weeks.
Stardew Valley is a beautiful, calming piece of work, but I haven't played it in months.

You mean by playtime?
Warframe, with 1.8k hours. Do I like it the most? Not by a long shot.
Fallout 4 with 846 hours? Nope, I like coming back to it, but it's not a game I'd call my favourite.
Starbound or Terraria? It's fun with friends, but on your own, it eventually gets repetitive.

That's probably it. Every single game will eventually get repetitive. Something you'd call Game of the Year back then, now you'll most likely call boring.

Whatever. My current favourites, even despite the fact, I haven't played any in months would be:
Fallout Equestria: Remains
SteamWorld Dig 2
West of Loathing and
The Talos Principle.

Especially one of them is hard to admit. I hate everything Fallout equestria represents. Fallout America deserved its apocalypse. Inhumane experiments, entire vault program, corruption, hate, fear. I refuse to believe, Equestria deserved the same fate.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Redstar6

ZeroOfTime

Just guess. Seriously, guess.
Such is a Samurai skill!

Go Up