Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

*Red mumbles something unintelligible, him still being asleep*

SCIENCE!!

Zion

(Zion yelled as everything that he has in his house disappear the land itself also disappears into nothing everyone ends up in the Serana desert)

Until you you guys stop fighting I will return everything but now I take nap

(Zion lays down in the air and sleeps)

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby falls, she wakes up all the way then flies to Zion. Ruby puts a tie on him and smiles.* Can I goes homes nows.

(Remember the brain damage
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Zion

Mmm nope

(Zion kisses Ruby on the cheek to see if the other two would stop fighting)

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby doesn't blush, but her eyes derp, she flies down to Red and hugs him.* I is scaredy
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

*Red wakes up when Ruby hugs him*
"Don't worry. It will be ok."

//I'm just making things up trying to not make it sound weird or dumb X3

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby licks Red, again. After that, she slowly flies up to Zion, then slaps him slowly.* Onlys pickles does thats....

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Zion

Um okay

(Zion just claps his paws and everything returned everyone was back in his house)

I'm going to bed don't do anything dumb slave's

(Zion disappears)

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire eventually stops fighting with Felucia and gets up, fixing her mane back and going back to her game.*
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star was still on Zion's mane and was doing very well in pretending to be a hat.* :P
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Zion

Silver Star I know your there I just like you being my hat you feel warm :3

Super sayian pony

"Well that happened."
*Red got and sat next to Starfire and watched her play the game*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

"Baby Fatality!" could be heard on the screen as Starfire played "Mortal Kombat". Eh, the baby fatalities are weak sauce. Add some actual fatality stuff to them! *She yelled at the screen. She threw the game controller down and went into a kitchen to raid the fridge for snacks. *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

// I just HAVE to say this: Asphalt 8 is the best racing game of all time! Love it to bits! I win ALMOST every time.  :3

*Silver Star floated off of Zion's mane and sat down next to Red, picking up the controller and switching the game to "Asphalt 8", selecting a course, car color, and upgrades, then waited for the race to start.*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby was confused, she started walking around the house, then she found an empty room. Ruby then rain back to the living room where her creations and the sewing equipment were. Ruby picked them all up (Using something that her good Griffin friend, Feather, taught her), and walked them all to that room. Setting up a nice and cozy bedroom/sewing room to stay in. Ruby sat on her king sized bed, that she just made, and she started to bounce on the really comfortable mattress.* This...is..FUN

Dark Hooves

Felucia flies to the couch and lies down, she soon falls asleep. Smoke comes from her nose as she snores.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Wondering Lightning

(The fact that Ruby is a dragonpony

Super sayian pony

// And Red, now, is a dragonpony *whispers* That means there are three dragonponies. :3

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby starts to have fun in her new bedroom. More fun than ever.*

Go Up