Pony TF2 tournament

Started by Rainy-Chan, 2012 Dec 26, 21:45:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainy-Chan

2012 Dec 26, 21:45:09 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 26, 21:50:47 by Rainy-Chan
Hey everybody! Remember me? I deleted my account a long while ago due to a couple of reasons but I am not here to start any drama. I'm hosting a TF2 fun tournament for the entire pony community and I was reminded of you guys and I miss my friends on here.

It's in about three weeks from now, it's only for fun and it follows the 6v6 format. Everyone is welcome to start a team and join, the more the merrier! Some prices are promised as well as a a cast of the finals. There is a survey for what unlocks will be allowed and not, you can find it here

Most players are newbies so you don't have to be afraid of being crushed, just chill out with five friends and have fun. You can find my tournament here.

I hope this isn't classed as spam or advertisement and I really hope I'll see you guys there. If there is anything you want to know I'd be glad to help. Write ITT or send me a mail at [email protected]. You can also find me one some of the pony chans going by the name of "Rainy Dash".

All the best! Sorry for all the trouble I've caused in the past.

/Rainy
Tell all your friends

Tiger

I would be joining, but then you all are in america and there'd be too much lag for me to play properly  :c

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rainy-Chan

We have players from all around the world, really. The teams get to decide which server to use at a match so it's possible you might play in a server with a decent ping too
Tell all your friends

Deviant

Hmm, i might join this tournament...
Can i get some more info about the gametype we will be playing?
And About the maps? Custom/stock

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Dec 27, 17:51:38
Hmm, i might join this tournament...
Can i get some more info about the gametype we will be playing?
And About the maps? Custom/stock

Gonna be 6v6, 5cap and CTF are gonna be the type of maps. Most likely stock maps. Unlocks aren't determined yet
Tell all your friends

Tiger

Eeeeh I dunno, I've never been in a tournament before and I've been playing Mann vs Machine faar too often ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 27, 20:47:12
Eeeeh I dunno, I've never been in a tournament before and I've been playing Mann vs Machine faar too often ovO

This is sort of a "first time" kind of deal. I don't think anyone in the tournament has every played 6v6 before.
Tell all your friends

Rad Thunder

Your link is broken. But I still wanna join.

Ateren

I'm afraid I can't sign-up due to the fact that the sign-up sheet says my timezone doesn't exist. (And I'm not the only one with this problem considering the friend I invited had the same problem.) So, your friendly neighborhood mod won't be there.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Ateren on 2012 Dec 28, 19:29:28
I'm afraid I can't sign-up due to the fact that the sign-up sheet says my timezone doesn't exist. (And I'm not the only one with this problem considering the friend I invited had the same problem.) So, your friendly neighborhood mod won't be there.

It's a bug, you have to select another timezone. They aren't important anyway, believe me.
Tell all your friends

Ozzy

Rainy-Chan

I've released some news concerning the unlocks and maps that will be used in the tournament.

Do you guys think there will be a team from this site? You have until the 7:th to apply and the 13:th to have a full team.
Tell all your friends

Go Up