Talk of Elder Scrolls Online Anypony?

Started by Shadowabliss, 2012 Sep 15, 21:20:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadowabliss

Hello everypony. Anyway, has anyone heard anything about Elder Scrolls Online? I have some info about it.

Like, its coming out sometime in 2013
It will take place in Tamriel (Which is the hole entire place that includes the places of Skyrim, Oblivion and older ES Games)
There are 3 factions that you can join, and you will fight the players in the other factions.
And the faction you are in will work together to take over Tamriel.
And (I think) that he highest player from the winning faction, will become the king.

Anyone know anything else? Im looking forward to this game :D I have always loves the ES Games.  :)
Carnationblue

SapphirePony

I have been waiting for more info like that for TES Online! I already have my character planned out, I can't WAIT to see what Elenswyer looks like. But I don't know much about it.

Shadowabliss

Ya, me to. Im thinking of making a Sneaky elf that is going to spy on the other factions :D But, they have a website. i have not read all of it yet xD
Carnationblue

Animalia

I'm scared its going to be to cartoony and not feel the same, I do however want to go back to Morrowind so bad! I am definiantly going to be in the Ebonheart Pack

Book Smarts

I can't wait to see how the faction works, I'm already siding with the Aldmeri Dominion as a Bosmer  X3

Blues-Music

YES.The reason I stopped playing skyrim is because its not like what I do in it will be known.If I beat the main quest I beat the game , and getting a house won't matter because no one will see it.I am totally going to be an imperial wood elf.

Ozzy

Yay for Argonian Trickster's..but I don't like to be tied to a faction, so..meh

Shadowabliss

Yeah, I seem to be more entertained in online games, mainly because the main story never stops. That why I have always been a fan of Red Dead Redemtion also xD and I really want to see Elsweyr. And the other cool places xD I can just imagine my character in a tree and sniping people. :)
Carnationblue

Lord of Madness

Blues-Music

Just watched the aliance trailer. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I of course will be an imperial.
Can't wait to see you! However if you are a stormcloak I will murder you in cold blood.

McSleuthburger

just talk about it in the newer thread
no reason to bring this old one back from the dead

locking this one up
any questions or concerns pm me
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up