rd fans!

Started by perrykt1, 2017 Sep 17, 18:46:27

previous topic - next topic

love rainbow dash join the club know!

YES I WILL I LOVE RAINBOW DASH SHE IS AWSOME AND 20% COOLER!
7 (41.2%)
sure i kinda like her
5 (29.4%)
not sure if i like rd or not
2 (11.8%)
um no
3 (17.6%)
NO WAY RD IS THE WORST SHE CRASHES ALOT!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closes: 2033 Nov 13, 19:15:47

Go Down

perrykt1

HEY RD FANS! check out this topic if your a mane 6 fan to see a RAINBOW ALERT! lol so come to this topic if your a mane 6 fan and reply if you would like to see a RAINBOW ALERT and any mane 6 alerts

perrykt1

"sup guys its rainbow dash here join right know or else we will lock up this topic ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O lol :3 o.O =P o_O B) o.O 0:)

Master Masher

i know it is impossible to win but i want to race rainbow dash
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Infinite Liberty

Quote from: Master Masher on 2017 Dec 29, 22:23:37i know it is impossible to win but i want to race rainbow dash

Hahahaha, good luck.
Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

Master Masher

i have training these hooves for years now. always pushed myself till i could go no more.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

perrykt1

"okay you both wanna race me rainbow dash cause i'm the fastest pony in all equestria!"- rainbow dash  B)

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

perrykt1

"well i know you guys  <3 me  :3 so all the rainbow dash fans will race me and whoever wins first gets to do the first rainbow alert ok so tell me who comes first by playing a my little pony rainbow dash game ok so if none wins to bad no rainbow alerts oh ill tell you what a rainbow alert is.....it's a special rainbow talk or rainbow stuff and maybe even a sonic rainboom if you finish in 10 seconds flat! deal?" -rainbow dash  B)

perrykt1

so who won guys tell me by saying which place you got in and whoever is in 1st place is getting the reward of a rainbow alert so remember this also if two people say 1st who ever sent they're reply first gets the first rainbow alert btw if you're not a rainbow dash fan then leave this topic and go to the other fan topics okay  B)

tulubu

I love Twi and Shy  ^-^

Go Up