The WhoPonies Sign-Up & OOC [CLOSED]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 10, 01:53:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuperNovaNightmare

Alassë

Just ask her (well, the OC is a her, the real-life person is a he :P) about the general rules of the Dream Realm that Dream Dust uses. Also talk about the origins of your OC, so you can get some feedback as to whether or not that'll work in Dream Dust's version of the Dream Realm. :nod: This is just so you can iron out any differences in headcanon. ovO

narwhaliagames

((changing oc's))

Name: teto
Race: chimera (earth pony who can grow bat wings)
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Cutie Mark/Talent: a microphone with bat wings (talent is singing)
Personality: mischievous but can be kind
Job/Hobbies: she is a singer 
ay i'm no longer using this site

Alassë

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Alassë

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 22, 22:33:11
((I have a giant announcement that I'm sure you'll all hate. And I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. :c

I cannot continue the RP.

It's for real life reasons that I'd rather not go into. And it is effective immediately.

I understand that my leaving will break the RP. I understand that there are many lurkers who never had a chance to join in. I understand that this is very sudden. And again, I am very, very sorry. But this is something I have to do.

If you can find a way to continue the RP without me, by all means you have my blessing to elect a new leader and continue. But this is my last post. I will not post again. (I will still answer private messages, so feel free to contact me that way if you'd like.)

I have greatly enjoyed this amazing adventure with you all. Thank you so much for making this such a wonderful, amazing experience. :') I will miss you all.

Yours,
~Alassë))

Go Up