League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

I was actually the most powerful of the team with twitch just a little bit under me. The main problem was that I had to keep facing 5 people at once with my team out doing their own things  >A<

Lary

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 11, 11:00:23
I was actually the most powerful of the team with twitch just a little bit under me. The main problem was that I had to keep facing 5 people at once with my team out doing their own things  >A<

If you were the OLD Garen, it'd be a completely different story.

By that, I mean the one with six Funfire Capes.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Secret

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 11, 13:00:10

Funfire Capes you say?

X3

Book Smarts

Quote from: Secret on 2012 May 11, 13:49:34

Funfire Capes you say?

X3

That's crazy  :I

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 11, 13:52:09
Quote from: Secret on 2012 May 11, 13:49:34

Funfire Capes you say?

X3

That's crazy  :I

THATS GENIUS!!! im soooo going to try that one time!

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

Went 3-0-2 in one of my latest games with Garon, would've gotten more if they didn't decide to surrender  ovO

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 11, 23:02:39
Went 3-0-2 in one of my latest games with Garon, would've gotten more if they didn't decide to surrender  ovO

surender at 20? aaaah thats common and annoying :) my favorite place however, is in the jungle, i am the king of the jungle! ovO

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Parasprite

I haven't played LoL in awhile. Probably cause of the low sportsmanship in there. Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy the game. But the community in there is...well...unsatisfying.

snarfgsnor

yeah i know what you mean, thats why i always play with friends who i can trust. and not some random people that dosent know the diffrence between blakc and white, left or right and solid and liquid

Parasprite

2012 May 12, 17:32:15 #89 Last Edit: 2012 May 12, 17:35:08 by Parasprite
Sort of like Call of Duty nowadays. Call of Duty is at its funnest when you're playing a private match with a bunch of friends. but when you play a public match, you're risking hearing yelling from a bunch of guys who barley pass through their school years.

snarfgsnor

call of duty? dont derail this now. but what server do you play on and favorite champions and any specific roles? :P

Parasprite

I play on the North American server, my account name is Classifiedidiot, and my favorite champs would probably be Urgot, Gragas, and Teemo. I enjoy tanking.

snarfgsnor

tanking? heh, there is one of my main junglers, UDYR! :D hes almost immortal and his ganks are almost flawless. he can take soooo much damage and he deals decent amout. his cc is actully pretty good even though its a short stun.

but im playing on EU-west server :P and jungling! is the best place to be ^^

Nille171

Indeed i am very interested! :D

Username LoL - Nille171

snarfgsnor

what server? :] EU-west, nordic/east or murica? :P

Skardan

Quote from: Nille171 on 2012 May 12, 17:45:55

Username LoL - Nille171

I can't find you so you're not on EU West ^^
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 May 12, 17:58:19
Quote from: Nille171 on 2012 May 12, 17:45:55

Username LoL - Nille171

it sais he lives in Denmark so must be EU-Nordic/east. i dont like that server XD. too many speaking russian or polish. its annoying. everyone should just stick with english :P
I can't find you so you're not on EU West ^^

Nille171

Nope  :c im on the NA server  :(

snarfgsnor

what are you doing over there if you live in Denmark? you must have constant lagg! must be annoying. and EU-west is the best server ';)

Nille171

No actually no lagg  O:

But my "smart" friend that showed me LoL, made me an NA user  :P

Go Up