Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iloveDSi

broe

Huzzah! Tis almost time for LoE Open Server Weekend!
Code Select
h,,,horse?

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: machine_killer_rus on 2014 Aug 07, 19:18:49
:3  ^-^ кто знает rainbow factory ????

Translation: Who knows Rainbow Factory?

Me. Please, speak in English. Some people here can't understand you.

Quote from: Zorcari on 2014 Aug 07, 19:19:48
Huzzah! Tis almost time for LoE Open Server Weekend!

Zorcari:
Finally, we can be relaxed. :D
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Movie Flake

COME ON I WANT TO PLAY :(  >:O   D:  DD:  :c  ono  :s
if you see this guy its me   ovO

ThePonyGuy1998

I think that they need to increase at least a hour of the OSW, because everyone here don't have a very fast Internet.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Scarasyte

I imagine that first few hours being hard to get on anyway. Everypony wants to play, and the servers aren't exactly beefy. lol

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 07, 19:41:37 #407 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 19:48:44 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: Scarasyte on 2014 Aug 07, 19:34:11
I imagine that first few hours being hard to get on anyway. Everypony wants to play, and the servers aren't exactly beefy. lol

Scarasyte:
Heh, yeah. lol  I hope that the game have more improvements.

hero4001

Peace Keeper

Ah, back from school and I feel very confident I passed my chemistry class

What? Still not out? Oh well. Maybe I'll just vacuum my laptop from lint to pass the time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

CMC Scootaloo

2014 Aug 07, 19:58:39 #410 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 00:21:13 by CMC Scootaloo
You're welcome, everypony! 0:)

This time, I will again turn the train station in Canterlot into a Hide & Seek meeting:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.0

I know it probably didn't run so smoothly the last two times, because I was never really there, but things will go differently this time!
Just read the topic that I made for all the infos on it!

And now I will get some hours of sleep to be ready and fit for the start!
Good Night everypony! Until a few hours! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 19:58:39

This time, I will again make the train station in Canterlot to a Hide & Seek meeting:

I know it probably didn't run so smoothly the last two times, because I was never really there, but things will go differently this time!

CMC Scootaloo:
Count me in, we'll had fun playing Hide & Seek. :D

Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 Aug 07, 20:01:03
http://countingdownto.com/countdown/till-the-servers-blow-up-countdown-clock

Somebeing:
I download at 1.2 MB/s, but sometimes my laptop trolls me and downloads at 75 KB/s. :c
Sometimes I need to download the game in my tablet and then transferring it to my laptop.

Scarasyte

Which reminds me I wonder if we're getting a new game download or if we're using the one from before. I still have it on my hard drive. Every so often I open it up to stare at the title screen with that purple colt reading a scroll lol.

hero4001

Yea sometime my computer troll me 2

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Scarasyte on 2014 Aug 07, 20:14:08
Which reminds me I wonder if we're getting a new game download or if we're using the one from before. I still have it on my hard drive. Every so often I open it up to stare at the title screen with that purple colt reading a scroll lol.

Scarasyte:
Download the new version of the game, and delete the one before. I just visit often the main menu to hear the relaxing music. ^-^

Bolt the Super-Pony

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 19:58:39

This time, I will again make the train station in Canterlot to a Hide & Seek meeting:

Please count me in! That sounds like fun!

Selects

Quote from: Scarasyte on 2014 Aug 07, 20:14:08

It's so close, I can almost taste it...

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 19:14:57
McSleuthburger answered me on a message!

He said that they still finish fixing some bugs to make the game run more smoothly and that they will announce it everywhere once the download is ready. :D
Thank you for the information!  :3 I was wondering why there was no download link!

GlassMirror

I forgot that the OSW starts tomorrow lol
At least it's on a Friday though.

Go Up