Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

Spoiler: I found out what Chrysalis has been doing all this time off camera. • show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

PrincessButton

No classes today means I have time to catch up on my implementing.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

Eggs and pancakes for dinner!  :3

Ramisha

I had 2 free classes today :3 they just let us go when the class started. best day ever.

Midnight Breeze

I hope this mild weather lasts. Haven't had to turn on heat all week.

byndbored

I now have working speakers for my computer. ^-^
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 21, 08:48:24 #5506 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 21, 08:56:00 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 18, 16:12:58
A big blue-gray bob-tailed cat used to come to our house every once in a while, and my mom named her Bobbie. It's been a really, really long while, but... she came back for a visit again. :D She's so beautiful and sweet!

Unfortunately, she's also very skinny now. :s She used to look so healthy and well-fed. I wonder what happened to the people who were feeding her before... We set out some food and water for her. My mom said she knows we shouldn't feed stray cats, but she refuses to let a cat starve.

I wonder if she stopped by because she remembered how much I love her. ^-^ We didn't feed her before, and my mom didn't wanna give her much attention because she didn't want a bunch of strays hanging around anymore. But once I got her trust, I used to pet her and love on her every time she visited.
I Love Stray Cats :3!
but my dad highly dislikes them so he puts this weird beepers to keep them away which only they can hear and i think it harms them really ono

Post Merge

i was pulled off the computer for awhile because my parents made sudden plans to take a trip to Baguio for 3 days so i took some pictures of nice looking areas and animals like goats,cows,horses and even got to ride a horse for the 2nd time in my life but this time i didn't have someone walking beside :D!

the only bad thing would be i lost my camera during the ride and i think it was when the horse started galloping out of control for awhile X3

it was pretty fun there cause the place is not hot like the rest of the philippines which made me feel like i was back in new york for awhile when it comes to weather :] 

oh and i also got 2 dream catchers just cause i saw it on an Episode of Ben 10 lol

Chack

I started my next semester in college, and I think I may like all my classes for once.
Wait for it...

Rissian

Getting ready to take back the areas the beastmen stole from the 3 nations in FFXI!  ovO

Little Star

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 21, 11:51:12
I started my next semester in college, and I think I may like all my classes for once.

Lucky. I hope next year I get classes I like.

14 days until I go to California!!

Midnight Breeze

2015 Jan 22, 12:10:21 #5510 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 12:18:21 by Midnight Breeze
What's bad is that my heater is INSANELY expensive to run. What's good is that I discovered I largely don't need it. It's below 40 outside and I feel fine in my light hoodie. It'll be warming up to 70 in 2 days.

I'm glad my electric company is so transparent and provides easy-to-read data about my energy usage, that helps to isolate a problem.

Ramisha

The Elder Scrolls online is officially becoming free to play!!
It will be called The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited! I can't wait.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 22, 14:12:20
The Elder Scrolls online is officially becoming free to play!!
It will be called The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited! I can't wait.

I only played that game for a month. Maybe I didn't give it a chance but it didn't draw me in. I was unimpressed.

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jan 22, 14:19:07
I only played that game for a month. Maybe I didn't give it a chance but it didn't draw me in. I was unimpressed.

I know, everyone says it's nothing special, but I got obsessed with it, I'll love it even if it sucks.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jan 22, 12:10:21
What's bad is that my heater is INSANELY expensive to run. What's good is that I discovered I largely don't need it. It's below 40 outside and I feel fine in my light hoodie. It'll be warming up to 70 in 2 days.

I'm glad my electric company is so transparent and provides easy-to-read data about my energy usage, that helps to isolate a problem.

My hydro company was the same way, my usage details were so easy to read and it even told me exactly when my on-peak and off-peak times were.  Since my off-peak rates were lower that was when i'd have my heat on, since I was also at work during most of the on-peak hours

my electric bill was basically non-existant

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jan 22, 14:19:07

Me neither. I love Skyrim, but I was just hoping I could end the tutorial faster.
RuneScape is the only MMORPG (Besides this one of course.) that I like.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Midnight Breeze

I took a walk downtown in my hometown today and saw the huge improvements being made. The sports hall of fame that opened in 2013 provided an enourmous boon to tourism revenue and the city planners have been hard at work spending it. Theyre restoring the streets and historic buildings and are improving the landscaping. Its extremely tranquil, I'm glad to see the place finally looking up.

Now if we can just do something about half the population living in soul-crushing poverty...

Rissian

2015 Jan 29, 16:37:06 #5517 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 17:17:37 by Trege
Spoiler:  So much d'aww. • show

The rare moment when my cats Leah and her sister Kaija get along.  :3 And for some reason they felt like sleeping nearby on my bed not sure why.

Pipkin

Your cats are adorable!!!

So yesterday I applied to a couple colleges for some programming courses.  I hope I get accepted!

Also, the noise in the apartment beside me was stopped by my building manager yesterday(Still slept bad last night but not because of that anymore!)

Rissian

How it's made is showing an episode of how old medieval knight armor was made it's pretty cool seeing stuff like that. The next episodes are about dream cars and how they're designed. I know what I'll be doing for the next hour.  :] Though I'm more interested in the medieval armor design episode.

Go Up