STOP RIGHT THERE!

Started by Driftless Night, 2012 May 13, 14:24:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Walks through portal for the first time, everything is going fine, get's to the minefield without noticing it and sees the spinning/flying object in front of me
"What the he-"
*Explodes*

Goldenrod

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 17, 00:07:04
Walks through portal for the first time, everything is going fine, get's to the minefield without noticing it and sees the spinning/flying object in front of me
"What the he-"
*Explodes*

Heh, when I first saw those I was like "Kill all the things!" and ran out in the middle of them with my sword :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 16, 15:57:09
I like oblivion gates over dragons any day, especially since you just walk around the gate instead of having to fight it.

I dunno about having to fight dragons. I mean, the second random one I saw showed up out of nowhere, I was like "Awesome, now die!", it circled around a bit, and... left. And I was like "What the heck, man? Where're you going?!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lurk852

2012 May 18, 11:05:36 #43 Last Edit: 2012 May 18, 11:08:09 by lurk852
I like oblivion gates over dragons any day, especially since you just walk around the gate instead of having to fight it.

Alternatively, if you want the sigil stones (if you're playing with Midas Magic, or just want the uber enchants), it's pretty easy to "beat" each gate just by running through it like crazy and zigzagging to avoid projectiles. You don't even have to kill anything.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 18, 03:16:37

I dunno about having to fight dragons. I mean, the second random one I saw showed up out of nowhere, I was like "Awesome, now die!", it circled around a bit, and... left. And I was like "What the heck, man? Where're you going?!"

You think that's bad, wait until you find a dragon that ignores you and focuses on killing mudcrabs instead. It's humiliating. :c
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Driftless Night

once when i was fighting a dragon he glitched and stood on a rock then crawled down the rock into the underground. o_O
but he could still breathe fire on me..  o.O

Book Smarts

Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 May 18, 14:17:57
once when i was fighting a dragon he glitched and stood on a rock then crawled down the rock into the underground. o_O

Dat glitch  lol

Driftless Night

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 21, 22:42:22
Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 May 18, 14:17:57

Dat glitch  lol
It was all fun and stuff until he killed me! >:(

Book Smarts

My monk hit a glitch in skyrim where no matter how many times he pays the fines or escapes from jail, the guards will always run up and try to arrest him in Winterhold  :I , looks like I'm never going there again  :l

lurk852

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 23, 00:41:28
My monk hit a glitch in skyrim where no matter how many times he pays the fines or escapes from jail, the guards will always run up and try to arrest him in Winterhold  :I , looks like I'm never going there again  :l

Playing a monk in a game with virtually no support for unarmed combat? I'm impressed. I tried once with Khajiit + unarmed damage gloves, but it was still pretty wimpy  :c

Book Smarts

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 23, 00:56:51
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 23, 00:41:28

Playing a monk in a game with virtually no support for unarmed combat? I'm impressed. I tried once with Khajiit + unarmed damage gloves, but it was still pretty wimpy  :c

I had to think it through before actually making the character in game.

khajiit= 15 points of extra unarmed damage
enchanted gloves,necklace, and ring= 30 or more damage
enchantment perk=Enhances fortify unarmed enchantment
heavy armor perk= Juggernaut increase the gloves armor rating
heavy armor perk= Gloves/gauntlets armor rating is converted to damage which scales with new gear and upgrades
extra effect perk=enchant items twice  ovO

This character has a crazy amount of attack damage potential, I also gave him alteration for more defense  ovO

Starfly

2012 May 24, 23:50:18 #50 Last Edit: 2012 May 26, 08:10:20 by Starfly
My character's a Khajit assassin with main combat skills as sneak and archery, I also have a dark elf battlemage. I'm going for full skills too.

In Windhelm, I'm trying to complete "Blood on the ice" a really glitchy quest. I need to go see this guy in the house of 'wachamacallit' but it was closed so I decided to lockpick myself inside. Now he just keeps saying I'm not supposed to be in here and calls the guards if I don't leave after 3 warnings. I feel like fireballing that place now or just hitting the idiot with the wobbajack. (I also played dumb and forgot to save before lockpicking inside, I kept exiting and entering and now my game's autosaved the glitch.)

Anyway, dragons are fun to fight sometimes :D

EDIT: I just went on it now and I got past the glitch. Whoop! Time to aim for the Daedric bow
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Blues-Music

1.Becoming a vampire not knowing the badsides thinking it will just give you powers ,but then keep dying in the morning ,and getting hungry for blood then getting hunted down unable to feed because everyone will kill you before you get the chance ,and not being able to cure yourself because the person that cures you will try to kill you.
2.Passing the oblivion gate at chorrol creeping me out ,and making me say screw it bruma can save its self [ Invalid YouTube link ]
3.Playing as a wood elf archer wanting to join the Stormcloaks until he says "Why would an elf want to fight for skyrim?" making me shoot him in the knee ,and joining the imperial legion.
4.When I try to get the jagged crown I see a dragon ,and blood dragon fighting the stormcloaks while we strategies ,and when we are done while the stormcloaks shoot the dragons ,and kill the blood dragon I shoot them in the back while they kill the regular dragon swooping down absorbing both their souls
5.shooting a bunny with the wabbajack to see what happens turning it into an ancient dragon that flies to attack whiterun ,but i shoot it again while its in the air turning it into a mudcrub falling to its death.

a typical day in my elder scroll life

Chishio Kunrin

Your Elder Scrolls life is awesome! :3 Please tell me you do a Let's Play series, so people can watch your antics.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I- AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ahem. Yeah. Anyone else still plays Morrowind? I find it really enjoyable, especially considering how large the world is (Not to mention THREE expansions that add layers and layers of extra fun :3)
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

lurk852

Book Smarts

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 May 25, 19:08:34
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I- AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ahem. Yeah. Anyone else still plays Morrowind? I find it really enjoyable, especially considering how large the world is (Not to mention THREE expansions that add layers and layers of extra fun :3)

I have Morrowind, however my virtual windows 7 doesn't like it for some reason

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 11:40:10
Your Elder Scrolls life is awesome! :3 Please tell me you do a Let's Play series, so people can watch your antics.

I can't make a public lets play because of my egyptian accent ,and you know youtubers ,and I have skyrim on PS3 so recording it will be a problem I can make a private video with subtitles instead of me talking ,but recording it will still be a problem however if you find a way for me to record it I can make the lets play series.

Go Up