[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Twilight Blossom

10/10 because Dragon Cave :D

GoldenTerrabyte

10/10
I'd like to know more about this Dragon Cave everyone's talking about recently!
I'm back

Twilight Blossom

Spoiler: To prevent taking up space, I'll put the Wiki description of Dragon Cave here because I'm not good at describing things myself. • show
"Dragon Cave is a free adoptables site. The premise of Dragon Cave is that you are a dragon trainer with a seemingly unlimited lifespan who collects dragon eggs and raises them to become adults.

Like many adoptables sites, the dragons are represented by graphics and are not actual living organisms, or even simulations. These graphics consist of sprites: small pixelated images-that "grow" on your scroll (the scroll being a list attributed to your personal account, consisting of your dragons and their statistics). Based on time, clicks, and views, the dragon will hatch and grow into an adult. If certain requirements are not met (x amount of clicks/views) within a set time period, the egg or hatchling will die."

And to add to that, some dragons are adorable! (But not all, if adorable isn't your kind of thing) The art is amazing, it's fun but not time-consuming, and there are so many types of dragons to choose from! (See, my descriptions are horrible) It's also fun to see other people's dragons and know that you're helping their eggs hatch just by viewing and/or clicking them. ^-^
Anyways, 10/10: So adorable! :3

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah, cool. And thanks! I love the way ot splashes!

10/10 again!
I'm back

Twilight Blossom

11/10
Thats what makes it even more adorable than it already is!

GoldenTerrabyte

10/10

Oh, and as a response to what you said before, adorable most definitely is my thing! And yeah, dragons usually are adorable, I don't see why they're usually evil in things!
I'm back

Twilight Blossom

10/10
Spyro isn't evil at least! :D Maybe we can befriend dragons in the final version of LoE? :3

MrSpyro

10/10 Where'd ya get that?

Anyways, I would love to be able to befriend dragons in it. If you can't tell by my signature and username, I <3 dragons.
Derp race!

Verdant Tome

10/10, even though I don't know what it is.

Befriending dragons would be nice! I'd much prefer talking to slaying.
Yes, really. It's just that every single dragon I've met breathes fire at me and the countryside... I wonder if that's their way of saying "hello"...

Twilight Blossom

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 May 03, 20:03:50
10/10 Where'd ya get that?
My signature? It's from this herd.
Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 May 03, 20:03:50
If you can't tell by my signature and username, I <3 dragons.
Nope, couldn't tell
Anyways, 11/10 for heroic pose AND showing your fabulous mane!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Twilight Blossom

GoldenTerrabyte

10/10 for you again!
I'm back

Tabbyte

GoldenTerrabyte

?/?

It won't show up?
I'm back

Meryiel

So http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. adorable!  :3 And he never stops running! X3
8/8, m8! :P

Jaywo

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

MrSpyro

By the power of the corgi, I ban thee Jaywo!
Rating: either 10/10 or 0/10 can't decide
Derp race!

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up