Pokémon RP • Sign up before posting!

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2015 May 11, 18:23:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 May 17, 09:07:45
Unsure how to react, Game got back to his paws and tried to make himself look bigger than he was, hoping they would go away.

((No one else wants to join in? Alright))
Gumi stared at the Growlithe, looking pretty mad at it.
"How dare you..." She whispered and turned one of her claws towards it, gaping open, like if she would beam him any second. Just then a pokéball from Whitneys bag opend, letting out a pokémon right infront of Gumi.
"Hey, quit it!" Lara yelled while giving Gumi an over dramatic stare. Whitney and Slowbro just stared at them, a little unsure of what was going on.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LostSanity

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 May 19, 23:26:28
*Punch at Tryke* "It's not really the time to dream. There was a group of trainer, here!"

This did seem to snap Tryke back into his senses. He tried to look around to see what it was he was talking about.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Nala Valor

the wild pokemon, still in a panic state, took a fighting stance completely disreguarding the trainer and the berries and concentrating on the Eevee's next move, thinking its attacked. she yelled at her opponent "what do you want?" she sounded pretty angry.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Um, nothing? I just came up to see what you were doing, it looked fun." the Eevee responded.
I'm back

Nala Valor

she let out a sigh as she dropped the fighting stance and turned around to look back at the picnic, hoping she wasnt spotted. "well there's nothing fun here sunshine. just me surviving and trying to find a lunch, and you might just make my lunch leave, so i suggest you leave before someone gets hurts" threatened the mienfoo.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Well if you're trying to get some food, maybe you best pay better attention to my trainer there, trying to hand you some berries."
I'm back

Nala Valor

confused, she turned around to see the trainer. she stood still for a few seconds and whispered "wowowowow wait, a trainer? i'm sorry, I might be starving but I'm not that desperate. maybe in an other life" she started walking away slowly, regretting having saying that because of her condition. she was very close to just running toward the trainer and take the berries but she didnt really want to confront any trainer whatsoever, not trusting them.

GoldenTerrabyte

Thinking what to do for a few seconds, Eevee took the berries from Gold and ran as fast as he could, and brought the berries over to Mienfoo. "It's fine that you don't trust him, but I can't go without at least making sure you take some of these! Here, have all of them." he said, putting them down on a leaf in front of Mienfoo.
I'm back

Nala Valor

she couldnt understand why this tamed pokemon was so nice to a complete stranger. she shurgged it off and simply said "thank you" and game him a small smile as she ate the berries. she had so much question about what was happening, mostly about the trainer's and Eevee's action but she let it slide, not wanting to stop eating.

GoldenTerrabyte

"No problem. Enjoy!" Eevee said, walking back cheerily, to Gold who greeted him with open arms, and hugged Eevee a bit.
I'm back

Nala Valor

she ate the berries pretty fast and then looked back at the two. after a few seconds of thinking, she said to herself man I'm going to regret this" she got up and walked to them, keeping a bit of distance from the trainer, and asked them, not even knowing if the trainer would understand "this might nound sudden but you mind if i stick with you guys a bit? im... sort of all on my own"

GoldenTerrabyte

"Oh, no problem! I'm sure my other pokémon friends will enjoy your company. That Pidgeot, his name is Marv. And the Goodra is Gooey, and the Swampert is Splat." "You're the Eevee's new friend huh? Don't worry if you don't wanna get caught, Gold only catches pokémon who WANT to be caught."
I'm back

Nala Valor

she was shaking. being this close to a human with it knowing was something that never happened before and had no clue if what these pokemon said was true. she just let out an "ok" as she got close to the group

Julien999

2015 May 21, 00:03:44 #273 Last Edit: 2015 May 21, 15:40:27 by Julien999
Joy looks at the direction where is Winter. "I'm not the only pony around here, you know?"

GoldenTerrabyte

"So, you got a name? If not, what pokémon are you, I never seen what you are before, but I'd like something to call ya." Marv said to Mienfoo. "Like this Eevee here, he hasn't got himself a name. Yet, anyway."
I'm back

Peace Keeper

As he continues to venture out to the next town, he is confronted by a spearow.

Aww nuts. Seems this one is aching for a battle. Well...
*Pulls out a pokeball* Guess we gonna have to battle our way out. Come on out Tepig!

He tosses the pokeball and releases Tepig to the field.

Alright Tepig, let's use a flamethrower.
Tepig uses flamethrower and spearow gets hit with an attack, dropping down from 70HP to 33HP.

Spearow attacks Tepig with peck.
HP: 95/123

You alright?
Tepig nods with a yes.
Cool. Just a bit more. Just hang in there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nala Valor

She looked at Marv and said "i guess you can call me Mienfoo for now. Well at least that's what I think I am. I never really was around anyone who could certify that"

GoldenTerrabyte

"Fine by me. Honestly I wouldn't care if you asked to be called a completely different pokémon, as long as I can call ya somethin'." he replied.
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 May 21, 00:30:24
As he continues to venture out to the next town, he is confronted by a spearow.

Aww nuts. Seems this one is aching for a battle. Well...
*Pulls out a pokeball* Guess we gonna have to battle our way out. Come on out Tepig!

He tosses the pokeball and releases Tepig to the field.

Alright Tepig, let's use a flamethrower.
Tepig uses flamethrower and spearow gets hit with an attack, dropping down from 70HP to 33HP.

Spearow attacks Tepig with peck.
HP: 95/123

You alright?
Tepig nods with a yes.
Cool. Just a bit more. Just hang in there.
((HP isn't measured, just say it without numbers.))
I'm back

Nala Valor

"alright then" after she said that, a small, akward silence set itself. The mienfoo looked down on the ground, not sure what would happen now. She wanted to be with them but it felt so unknown to her, being in a group, especially with a trainer was a new feeling she never had before.

GoldenTerrabyte

"You seem like a nice little pokémon. It's always fun to have a guest tag along for a while! Would you like a hug?" Gooey asked Mienfoo. "Come now, Gooey, does it not seem just a little early to be asking our guest for a hug? Of course, if she would like one, I'm not one to stop you two." Eevee laughed a little. "Yeah, Gooey loves to give hugs. And he's, well, gooey, so you always end up covered in goo if you hug him. I think it's kinda fun. And yeah, Splat's real polite and refined sounding. He's not always into fighting for that reason. He does occasionally though, otherwise he likely would have never evolved!"
I'm back

Go Up