Started by skylight057, 2017 Sep 12, 13:18:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

skylight057

1. where do i get pets?

2. where do i go to fight monsters?

3. how do i get bits?

Night Striker

Firstly you posted in the wrong board, this should've been in LoE discussion where you talk about LoE and not in Introductions where you introduce yourself, but whatever

1) You have to do quests for them. There are currently: rabbits, cats, dogs, and turtles. Turtles are Earth-pony exclusive. For the rabbit, you have to talk to Polly Poppet in Ponydale's park, for the dog you'll have to talk to Astral in Cantermore, and for the cat you'll have to talk to MIdnight Breeze near Ponydale's school.

2) You can go into the Ponydale mines to fight low level(lvl 1-5 if I recall), go to the heartlands for medium levels(lvl 2-30ish), or got to evershade for higher levels (lvl 2-65)

3) You can get bits from selling items, doing quests or fighting monsters

Next time, I'd advise you to post in the correct section, since they do exist for a reason

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

skylight057

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 12, 14:31:53Firstly you posted in the wrong board, this should've been in LoE discussion where you talk about LoE and not in Introductions where you introduce yourself, but whatever

1) You have to do quests for them. There are currently: rabbits, cats, dogs, and turtles. Turtles are Earth-pony exclusive. For the rabbit, you have to talk to Polly Poppet in Ponydale's park, for the dog you'll have to talk to Astral in Cantermore, and for the cat you'll have to talk to MIdnight Breeze near Ponydale's school.

2) You can go into the Ponydale mines to fight low level(lvl 1-5 if I recall), go to the heartlands for medium levels(lvl 2-30ish), or got to evershade for higher levels (lvl 2-65)

3) You can get bits from selling items, doing quests or fighting monsters

Next time, I'd advise you to post in the correct section, since they do exist for a reason

midnight breeze is not near the school

Night Striker

Quote from: skylight057 on 2017 Sep 12, 20:58:12midnight breeze is not near the school

Have you become an adult and everything?

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

skylight057

Night Striker

You need to finish the tutorial and do the werepony quest given to you by the tutorial guy.

MoonDance

Is it me or does Astral come off as a mean mare v.v
I am a cream colored mare with a white horn with a brunette mane & tail.

Proudy Hooves

Quote from: MoonDance on 2017 Sep 18, 15:27:12Is it me or does Astral come off as a mean mare v.v
It looks like she's always grumpy :P

Also, starting quests (from your teacher which can be found near the place you spawn for the first time) depend on your race.
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up