Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MMTfan1

Peace Keeper

Neat.

Okay so that is 1 for old, and 1 for new. Now... we need a tiebreaker for which scoring system to use before I add to it.

Also, 1 more week for @tonman3509 to answer the role call.

Post Merge

I will give like 2 more days in hopes i can get enough votes for one of each. If not, I guess I will decide on my own for the tiebreaker.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Well... I'm mostly used into the Mario Kart's scoring thing... (basicaly what Peace showed on the second one...)

1st - 10
2nd - 8
3rd - 6
4th - 4
5th - 3
6th - 2
7th - 1
8th - 0
Well, I have no idea...

Peace Keeper

Hmm... not a bad idea. Since there are seven of us everyone gets points x3

I forgot about the Mario Kart scoring system. Might use that.

So that is:
2 for proposed scoring system
1 for original scoring system.

Post Merge

Alright. Since today is the day the poll closes, we now have the decision

2 for proposed scoring system
1 for original scoring system.

New proposed scoring system wins.

Also, I do like that idea of the Mario Kart scoring. I will use that Mario Kart scoring system. I'll try to get that scoreboard up soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Gamepad

Game in the RP, did actually attempt one of the things. Hurdles or the long jump I think, he got stuck either way. So attempted and DNF = 0 :P

He never participated in the others, other than as a arrow holder so he got 0 for the rest too.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 02, 00:33:13
@Maplewood - CHECK
@MMTfan1
@Purple - CHECK
@tonman3509
@_BlazingInfinity - CHECK
@Julien999 - CHECK
@Gamepaw - CHECK
@Misty Fly - CHECK

MMTfan1 ... CHECK!

Also, if peoples noticed, I put nowhere who is this character that I just used. I already used him at the begining of the RP, because he's one of the peoples who's watching the competition... Do you really want to know who is he? >:/

Purple

Lol, I'm certainly curious about the identity of the character XD

Peace Keeper

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 11, 15:41:52
Lol, I'm certainly curious about the identity of the character XD

It's supposed to be a secret if he's hidden in his hood... (I think I forgot to say that his entire body is hidden by his cloth that have a hood which hide his head... a complete mystery.)
Do you really still want to know who is he? (that's the last one. If you say "yes". I'll say it)

Purple

if you'd rather it be a secret, then that's fine, but i'm really curious lol

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 12, 16:00:59
if you'd rather it be a secret, then that's fine, but i'm really curious lol

You're really curious... I'll say it.

He is actually me! An human hidden in his cloth and never showed in front of the characters that he made in Equestria (explaining why I keep disappearing when Lightning Spark, Frost Snow or other characters of mine comes in).
Since hidden in my cloth as an unknown creature, I can show my hands, but ponies will think I am a minotaur or other kind of creature with hands standing on 2 foot/hooves.

In short, I will never show them that I am actually an human. Still be a mystery/myth for ponies.

Purple

Julien999

Drank a ginger drink again, this morning... :x

And I wonder what have I done in this RP with this side-story thinging, though...

Post Merge

Also, tonman3509 don't seem to be online for a long time...

Peace Keeper

You doing alright there Julien.

Also, I am worried about tonman.

Peace Keeper

*-Seems nobody has anything to make or continue conversations then. Things just stood still for a bit. Well since nobody seems to be moving an inch, guess we could just skip this to the point where we are mere minutes away from the start of the next event. Does the majority agree or disagree? I'll leave a poll as well.

Peace Keeper

Alright. So we decide to skip forward. Let's all continuing ahead to the games.

Thanks for the vote.

MMTfan1

I was waiting for @Purple to reply to my last post so that's why I haven't been posting.

Purple

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Mar 07, 02:58:55
I was waiting for @Purple to reply to my last post so that's why I haven't been posting.

sorry about that xP I wasn't really sure how to reply, so that's why I never ended up doing so :(

Go Up