Diablo III

Started by snarfgsnor, 2012 May 17, 18:00:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

soooo, many fo you know the new released bit titel Diablo 3.
so, write anything about diablo 3 here, opinions, positive, negative, easter eggs, co-op's, anything!

so as far as i have played, currently in nightmare mode i just love this game. why? well diablo has always been a bit diffrent and it has already a good franchise so i have been waiting for this game since release so i have been over-hyped about it :)
as many as you know its a click to move and attack style of combat but you can also use hotkeys for abilitys. but i havent played so many games with this kind of combat style so it feels uniqe for me and diffrent. so thats one of the reasons i like it. the story is decent. not perfect but it will do. but you have to keep up with D 1&2 to actully know the whole story. but you get some walkthrough on thoose stories through D3 since its like 10 years since D2 was released and not many know the story but you will eventually know the biggest and most importent parts.

but now! write your opinion :)

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

So far it's epic, I'm still on Act III, but I don't care, I want it to last  ovO

The only downsides is that this game requires a large amount of pc power, my mac is running it on everything low and it's still not giving me a smooth experience. Luckily, I have someone in my house with a gaming rig made just for this occasion which has Diablo III on ultra graphics, I just have to wait for it to be open to play. The other downside is that the whole internet 24/7 requirement, even when playing in single player can be frustrating with the occasional lag spike and server restarts at the most awkward of times(I was on the last piece of Belial when they were restarting ono ). 

Zygrograxgra

I am extremely turned off by the fact that it treats itself like an MMO, while not being purely MMO. I don't think I want it anymore, since I'm the type of gamer that plays the same game for not just hours, but up to and past 16 HOURS in a ROW. I don't like being forced off because of multiplayer stuff when I'm being a pure single player.
It's a terrible design that makes no sense in any way to me. Keep this stuff to multiplayer, and off my single player, please.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 May 17, 21:09:13
I am extremely turned off by the fact that it treats itself like an MMO, while not being purely MMO. I don't think I want it anymore, since I'm the type of gamer that plays the same game for not just hours, but up to and past 16 HOURS in a ROW. I don't like being forced off because of multiplayer stuff when I'm being a pure single player.
It's a terrible design that makes no sense in any way to me. Keep this stuff to multiplayer, and off my single player, please.

Video Game makers are trying to,"protect," their games fron piracy with DRM, it's a policy that will be the next big disaster for the industry with the same results as the video game crash of 1983. The final straw for consumers will be when they will have to be required to take finger print scans to play one game they,"rented," for use.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 18, 13:15:31
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 May 17, 21:09:13

Video Game makers are trying to,"protect," their games fron piracy with DRM, it's a policy that will be the next big disaster for the industry with the same results as the video game crash of 1983. The final straw for consumers will be when they will have to be required to take finger print scans to play one game they,"rented," for use.

Not like it works. These things just encourage it and make it take a bit longer. People have pulled it off.
They should've done the Serious Sam 3 approach. You can play the game as much as you want, sure, but you will have a super fast, shrunken version of a boss constantly chasing you that cannot be harmed by anything. And, for Diablo 3, it might as well have extremely powerful de-buffs and stuff.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

This will probably be my last Blizz game next to WoW expansions,

If they keep making 24/7 login games that could be made offline, I'm not buying

Go Up